Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Sock That!

This is a very user-friendly app with easy to use features. The Uploadery team has been amazing as they were extremely responsive and helpful when we had specific requests we would like implemented. High recommend this product!

Signs and Printing

Helped me complete the installation! This was extremely fast service, and exactly the information that I was seeking. Thanks!

Dream A Pillow

The app works perfectly and the customer service is the best you will find in shopify, takes time to help and teach you to solve any problem or adjustment.

Baby Trends 4 Ever

I am very pleased with the service and help from the Uploadery team. They gave me the extra help which I really needed.

Hypamazing

Customer support is quick and fantastic. If you want an app that just does exactly and simplistically as getting customers to upload an image. This is it!!

IBroderieDiamant.fr

Our website sells many customized products.
Need user to upload image.
We tried a lot of apps,
We found that Uploadery is the best,
And the price is right
thank you very much.

lovadekor

I havent tried it yet but It looks like it's exactly what I need.
Looking forward to start using its features.
The expert install service was very good.

Design Aglow

Great customer service! I reached out to customer service via chat and they fixed the issue I was having with 20 minutes.

Memed Mugs

Just downloaded the app yesterday, but they have a feature where an expert can help install & set up everything for you. I sent the request last night, and by this morning Anh Pham had it done! Works great so far and customer service has been excellent.

PetVerso

I loved it! They are very fast when i need support and very kind. They also helped me when i needed add code. I recommend you guys try