Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Enfinit-24

This app works nicely on my store. You can always ask for help support in case you need it. Love it!!

Trend Hunt1

These guys are unbelievable. I initially thought I was chatting with a scheduled automated response but no, it's all actual human helping me out so late into the night. Thank you Guys, Great Job.

Pet Creatives

Very easy to install and great customer service. I tried every other image upload app and they all have bugs at some point in time and affect conversions. Thanks guys!

Sniff Dawg

Matt was fantastic about installing this app for me! SO fast, seamless and with a great attitude! It looks great & functions perfectly!

FureverCases

Alan from support did a great job getting this to work in my store! I only had one order so far and I got the upload no problem.

NEXUS

Fast customer support. If you have any problems just contact them and they will fix it for you right away!

BeeShop

It works perfectly, you should install it for the store.
The support team is very good!

Thanks for the support team!

Today's Dork

This app was exactly what I needed! So far, it's working perfectly. Logan T. from ShopPad was super helpful and quick helping me with setup. Saved me so much time!! Thank you!

Dakkle

The best application to send files and Incredibly easy to use and great functionality, a fast and efficient support . Good job highly recommended for future jobs.

MuestraCliente

The best application to send files, a fast and efficient support. Good job highly recommended for future jobs.