Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Retrata mi Mascota

Location Colombia

No me gustó porque no la pude hacer funcionar con el template Debutify. Sin embargo me cobraron por algo que no usé. El hecho de que no se auto instale y haya que instalar con código, es molesto y poco viable.

Art By Frank Store

Location Australia

I would like to request an extra 2 weeks of the free trial if possible? My store launch got delayed by 2 weeks because of my Instagram getting blocked - would greatly appreciate an extra 2 weeks of this trial if possible? I would love to know how to attached the uploaded file into the confirmation email and check out image as well?

WallzRus Decor

pretty cool, easy to use. i just find it a little expensive...i'm looking into cheaper alternatives.

DoItCanvas.com

Location Spain

I give 3 star because it works really well. But dont have integration with other apps. I mean, if I have the Mobile Converter (Beeketing) installed and working, When I enter into a product, and give me the option of purchase. It adds to cart directly, but the file isn't uploaded. I can add my product to cart without uploading a file, when is required file upload on this product.

Hometown Tees And Teamwear

Time spent using app About 2 hours

having a really hard time making this work.

Finaltrialtesting

Location India

Great app, still needs a multiple upload feature