Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 17, 2021

Super easy to use. The staff helped me to customize the upload field to make it match to my theme. Thanks!

I am Jolia
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 9, 2021

This app helped me a lot. I had a problem with language, but quick responding support solved it :)))

TurnPuppyCartoon
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 19, 2021

I would absolutely recommend this app. It works better than expected and customer service goes above and beyond to help you if/when you need help.

TM Impressions
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 9, 2021

I use this app to help customers show me what they would want on their custom items. When I first downloaded it I was extremely overwhelmed and uninstalled it. A team member reached out to me and offered to help set it up on my site. They set it up and even offered to put it on the items that I needed it for. I would recommend this app to everyone who is in need of images to be uploaded!!

DesignZ by KT
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 18, 2021

Wir verwenden die App Schon seit über 1 Jahr, es gab noch nie Probleme mit und ausgezeichneter Kunden Service.
Kann sie nur weiter empfehlen.

STEINFELD & Co GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 30, 2021

I like that the app allows our customers to upload up to six images per product (which is the maximum for us). We print the images on framed metal plates and it would be nice if our customers could also see their photos inside the various frame options.

melianastyle.com
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 17, 2021

Today I got the most amazing support from this APP, special thanks to Mandy H for the support and being very friendly & smart! Mandy also made me 100% satisfied. *5 STARS*

Pets Masterpiece
Jordan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 14, 2021

Works perfectly, no issues. I installed code myself and it worked as described from the start. Thank you.

Pink Plush Boutique
Time spent using app: 22 days
June 7, 2021

Amazing app! Easy to use and great customer support. Needed some custom coding due to my theme but they helped me out in some minutes! I can highly recommend this app.

Zallo.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 4, 2021

This app works great for our team. We are using it to accept customer files for custom decals and other merchandise. Their expert install service was also excellent. The team at ShopPad went the extra mile to make sure we got the full functionality out of the app, all while seamlessly integrating it with our current theme. Recommended 10/10!

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.
Time spent using app: 1 day