Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 15, 2020

The app is GREAT. It allows our customers to upload images so we can make custom products for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at ShopPad has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. You won't go wrong by using any of their apps.

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats
Edited November 5, 2020

Great Support solves my Problem and the App does what it should well. Definetly a good choise for my store.

unique-prints.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 4, 2020

I just downloaded the app and already received help within the first hour. The app is simple so far!

K and K Graphics Co.
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 28, 2020

Their customer service is absolutely outstanding. I needed help on two different occasions and in both cases they were amazing. The app is also professionally designed and is world class. I would highly recommend this app as well as their other apps.

CustomPalz.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 22, 2020

I would just like to say that we can't be more than happy and grateful to all at ShopPad , we currently use infinite options and have now started using uploadery and what a great app it is. If your customers need to upload images its the app to have. Both uploadery and infinite options are easy to use and Intergrate in your store. The best customer service ever a massive thank you to Mandy who has been so helpful helping us with our new theme and to make sure everything was in the right place. So go and download Upliadery and infinite options you won't be disappointed. We are going to look at their other apps as well 10 stars Mandy

Shop Personalised Gifts
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 12, 2020

Great app. Perfect for what we needed. The ShopPad team has been super helpful and responsive to all our questions.

Ben Lenovitz
October 3, 2020

The customer service is incredible and I truly feel that I have a reliable partner willing to help as I built my business.

Club de Brodeuses
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 28, 2020

App is amazing and totally exceeded our expectations. Received thoughtful and caring support from Matt to get everything up and running - quickly and flawlessly. Thank you ShopPad!

RemotePictureDay.com by Irvin Simon Photographers
September 23, 2020

Uploadery seamlessly integrated into my store. Mandy and Jordin on the support team were also especially helpful in promptly contacting me to offer a free service: customizing how Uploadery looks on my product pages in order to fit my Shopify theme. It looks amazing!

All Elevations
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 18, 2020

Abby was fantastic helping us add the code to website. =)
Great service. She knew what we need and went to work right away!

www.Portrilux.com