Receive large files
Let your customers upload high-resolution images and large files (up to 2GB)
Built-in image editor
Shoppers can preview, rotate and crop images right in their browser before uploading
Streamline custom orders
Uploaded files are attached to the customer's order and viewable from the Shopify administrative dashboard
Uploadery offers everything you need to let shoppers upload files when adding products to their cart.
- Easily add an unlimited number of upload fields to your products
- File uploads up to 2GB -- 100x more than any other app!
- Uploaded files appear with the order in your Shopify dashboard
- Validation: configure minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios for uploaded images
- Accept any file type or restrict uploads to just the formats you want (ie ".jpg, .gif, .pdf, or .png" only)
- Validate your image dimensions with minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios -- great for stores that require their customers to upload high-res images
New expressive rules engine allows for easy placement of upload fields on any product in your catalog
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer live chat and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Uploadery for your store 100% free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Let your customers upload files up to 100MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 500MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 1GB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 2GB in size
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Customer service is on point! Anh Pham helped me out fast and quick. Don't have anything else to say
We sell motorsports graphics, our customers now can send us a photo of their vehicle to help us verify the model. Shop Pad products are 100% the reason we’re moving to Shopify. Thanks for your amazing support.
Customer support was helpful in sorting out a minor issue with the cart page. The app is working just fine. Thanks!