February 22, 2024

The app works pretty good, sometimes it has some errors, but the customer service is great (if you get Ruben specially) good app to use

Fab Pub Shop
February 16, 2024

As far as customer service goes, UPS has shown great effort in responding on time and dealing with the issue, along with following up to help & guide.

Hommix UK
February 22, 2024

Great service fast and effective réponse helps in all domains and solve all my problems appretiated

Baettage
Switzerland
February 7, 2024

Easy and great app, very helpful support! Highly recommend

Kumali Paris
France
January 25, 2024

Just quick and easy help! :)

Die Gasfachfrau GmbH
Germany
About 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

This app works really fast and made our everyday life much easier :)
The support is also very quick in answering our questions. Thank you very much :)

reinh.art™
Germany
8 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Service technique au top! Problème résolu en 5 mn!

Merci

Jean Roger Paris
France
7 months using the app
February 1, 2024

I'm not sure I've ever left a review for anything for, but this app and the team that supports it deserves one! Its easy to setup, easy to use, and it works. I had a few missing features- printing labels from the app, and scheduling a pickup- and Ruben got back to me very quicky (1hr or less) to fix my issues and set us up for a successful product launch day. Thanks! I'll continue to use!

Pacific Adventure Works
5 months using the app
Edited February 16, 2024

This app is easy to install. It works very well and syncs with our orders without any issues. Connects with our UPS account flawlessly.

I would like to see a couple of updates to this app however.
1. Partial order fulfillments
2.Remove instructions from printing on the label

Otherwise, this is a great app!

GNkitchenandbath
6 months using the app
February 1, 2024

This app works awesome, and saves us a lot of time.

App connects quickly to Shopify, you can work with rules so that the correct UPS service is connected to the different shipping methods in your store.

Automatically puts the orders on fullfilled after the label is printed, tracking right in the Shopify orders dashboard.

We had one issue that we could not print from the dashboard directly to our label printer, but one ticket and maybe 1 hour later that was added to our account, and we can now print the labels directly from the dashboard.

Super easy and very happy with this!

Cubavisa.net