Booster: Product Bundles

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Evolvetrends

great application!! I highly recommended!

Trendymojo

Its cheap and allows me to increase AOV!

Magnavra

Great! Super easy installation and setup, unlike other similar apps.

Chouf

super appli ! Seul ic tout est en anglais mais nickel le choix de plusieurs produtis avec le suivi de oberlo.

Laura Florist

I have a thought should I rate this app down.
In fact, it is a good app to provides something my business needed.

I want to talk about their customer services. It was impressive when I was still in trial, they could get me back with solution within 24 hours.
However, I got a problem after the trial, I sent email or lodged a support ticket on 23 Nov , 25 Nov , and 28 Nov , guess what , after 2 weeks I heard nothing from them. Most of us are doing business in Shopify, what if I have serious issue with any app or software, that surely could be effect to business.
Let me say again, it is a good app, but the customer service failed.

House Of Flameless

You guys rock ! Thanks trying this for ANOTHER customer.

Necklacetrends

Clean, fast setup, and worked instantly. Thanks guys! Only slight issue was on the tutorial setup - to add a second item to the bundle I had to click out of it to load. No big deal though.

Shop Downtown Diva

So far, so good! I am having trouble with disabling being able to use additional discounts with the bundle. Hope to work that out soon!

Waveyalpha

Good So far. Good So far.Good So far.Good So far.Good So far.

Gift Funky

So far so good! Very easy to implement.