Booster: Product Bundles

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Myrushop

aLL IS GOOD! NICE APPS! BUT I NEED MORE FUNCTION

Thecellardoorstore

My first review of any app and Im leaving it because Ive been doing a lot of research on upsells... this one is very easy to use require no liquid modification and is doing exactly what I had hoped.

The Gentlemens Outlet

Just got the app and I love it so far!

Littlerockprinting

Terrific APP we love it :) gerat way to upsell and promote new products with traditional products

S Medio

It seems that app works fine but the discount prices in cart looks really awful :/ It's not readable at all so I can't use this app.

I contacted the support and they just told me that they couldn't do anything about that... And nothing else. So who can do something about it when the developers of this app can't?

Too bad, because I really find this app quite good and I'd like to use it. But with well readable prices in a cart.

Crystal Glance Ltd

very cool i hope i can move the tab

Camper Hero

I'm hyped this is cool great awes;me stuffgreat

Nestbedding

This application works fine, with a few glitches. Their application is embedded into your theme and then implemented as a snippet. So their app will update itself daily and this means it is editing your LIVE THEME daily.

Nodrugs

Install is very easy. You can personalise the look and feel. Great App.

Leonard Silver

Still testing but seems great!