Booster: Product Bundles

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Bric A Brac Shop

It is exactly the apps I was looking for: I can create a bundle of four product and offer a product included for free (price saving = price of this product).
This bundle appears on the page of each contained product. Color and size options appears also.
By clicking on the product image in the bundle, you go to the page of the selected product. The bundle offer appears also and so on... Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

Bolddiscount

Great, this is exactly what I was looking for. Glad i can test it without paying.

Tigerlily Interchangeable Sandals

PRETTY EASY TO SET UP, NOW LETS SEE THIS PUPPY WORK!!

Leatherneck For Life

Awesome App! started generating right away!

My Gear Place

So far so good! does more than I thought it would. Simple to set up.

Clotshy

Really easy to setup and just like I wanted. No duplication to our product and it really awesome. Been looking for this kind of app so long. A must have App.

Carseatsidekick

Tried the Bold App and was super unhappy with the results, so far LOVING Upsell Bundles. Everything I was hoping for.

My Endless Deals

Was aware that I can only create one product bundle only for each product. Still a good app though, Easy to set up. Can see it increasing our AOV

Drinkhoneybadger

App does it was says it will do.