Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Perfect for Black Friday

Fabelhaft International

Happy with the app so far, hope it will live up to my expectation. Just wondering about the technical support.

MVA Outlet

Added this app to my store. Hopefully it will increase sales. Looking forward to seeing how it works

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF

I would like to be able to modify the appearance of the button at least but other than that this was the easiest and it doesnt interfere with other discount codes which is HUGE!!

fs
df
fsdf

ExultPlanet

So far so good. Very User-friendly, Fast to create an offer and make it live. Thank you and hope for the best.

G-Force Powersports

Worked great right away - very easy and looks like on the site

Looking forward to increased sales and easier shopping experience for our customers

Pippo Bikewear

Great and simple tool! Focuses on the important part and that in a very decent way. Can only recommend it!

Ludi Outlet

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameiiiii

beadventuresports

Its working good, and looks that its a great way to upsell, easy to use. i like it.

barksmeows

Really like the easy use of this app, its user friendly and great to use, in order to boost sales from bundling up products in your shop

TotalEDC

Easy to use app. Looks great on the product page. I haven't had anyone use the bundle option yet, but I haven't had it for too long. We'll see if it results in any better conversions for me. Will update after a while.