Booster: Product Bundles

Booster: Product Bundles

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

Mobile I Go

Stay away from this app and app creator! Horrible app experience - I used both the Discounted Pricing and the Upsell Bundles apps - first of all neither app ever worked for my site. Then it actually broke our shopping cart, making us lose money, lose orders and lose customers. Then when I uninstalled the app, it did not remove the file that was breaking our shopping cart. And it kept re-creating over and over one of the files that kept breaking our shopping cart that was preventing customers from checking out. This happened again and again and again until I was able to find and remove every single reference and every single file related to both of the apps we had installed from Booster Apps. During this process I emailed their support to ask for help to remove all the files. But they totally ignored my request for help and have still never contacted me back. Stay far far away from this company's apps unless you like your shopping cart not working and you're okay with support ignoring you if you have a problem with their product.

Tinyrabbithole

Good App. Super fast setup! no ned extra code.

Phonitech

thanks very goos content thanks you for all

Aclo

NICE APP I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Cheapbulk

works good very good program to use when on the web

Alexisabella

Exactly what I needed, a bundle of the same product but different variants.

Print On Demand Store

works nicely so farworks nicely so far! let the average order value go up!

Peace Love Sensi

Super easy, this is gonna change everything. No but really, it's a great app.

Lecoincuisine

Great App !! I have been recommended by a friend and I don't regret at all !!

Ravishmebeauty

so far so good day 1 and the appearance of the app looks great lets see how the conversions work.