Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Sunnyuu

I have tried many apps, only this app is very useful for me . very nice. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De Perfecte Plek

works wel! I have used it and it does what it need to do! I can't want to use the app for ever and i

LOUD 'N' PROUD LLC

Made a quick search to try finding a easy to use bundle app, this is a great one! Thats for sure! Try it out!

Bird Dog Shop

I used this app to bundle leash and collar sets. It works great so far. Hopefully the discounted bundle brings more sales!

Style Sew Me

I set up my first bundle in literally less than a minute. I mean set it up, tested, and LIVE on my store in less than 60 seconds. It looks clean, it's placed above the fold on my product page, and very clear to the customer. A++++++

Kaleido Cosmetics

Very useful if you want to create bundles and give discounts. Great app! Totally recommend this app.

Just MakeUp

superbe application c'est vraiment ce que je rechercher merci merci elle vaut son prix par mois je trouve

Love Wins

looks good so far. i havent gotten to use the appin full detail yet but it looks good as long as i can customize

Airie

Customer service is amazing! Lea helped me, and I sent them an email with a little issue I had, they responded super fast and went above and beyond. I will definitely be using more of their apps in the near future :)

Thank You Booster Apps!

Active Lifestyle Plus

good stuff. it works on the landing pages toooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo