Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool | Reviews

by Autoketing

Product Bundle, Upsell Bundle, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

四季晴|水果禮盒、送禮推薦、高級水果

設定輕鬆簡單且易用。能有更多自訂樣式會更好。希望可以推出更高瀏覽數的方案。整體而言十分推薦! Simple and easy to use. It would be better if it can provide more customization option . And we need a plan with a higher number or infinite of views. Anyway, Great job!

August 17, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I use this to help show customers what other products I have and it's easy to set up! I also like that it shows the data.

November 23, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Vanel Store

Good app, this is what I search and want, I reccomend to install this app for every shopify store!!!

November 15, 2020

August 3, 2020
We appreciate your review so much. Thanks for reviewing our service.
If you need any support, please contact our team.
Best regards

TFC&H Co.

Simple interface, no complex rules, easy installation. App worked right out the box with no issues.

November 15, 2020

You are most definitely welcome! It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Rokland

Helps me market add on products to my main seller on my site. I really like the customization of choosing which product and which discount to offer.

October 14, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

I'm starting to use the application, it seems very good to me. My question is: can you add that I choose collections for Target product, this way it would be easier and more varied the quantity of products.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our app only has the option to choose collections for Target product of Upsell popup offer. The bundle offer doesn't have that option because too many products of a bundle cannot show completely on the product page.
Please reach out to us if you have other questions.

Gemisa Shop

I am an entrepreneur starting in the world of online sales and this application is excellent, it is an added value to sell better, thanks to the developer.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad that our app is useful to you.
Its feature will support your business.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Easier Life

I used this app for an up-sell cross-sell. It works well and I see purchases from the pop-up. Very easy to customize and the pricing is very reasonable, especially for a new business. Recommended!

September 9, 2020

Best Regards,

Stellar Pup

Very helpful app to create upsells with discounts. Very simple design and great app producer overall.

July 20, 2020

We're happy that you can use our app to upsell your products.
Please email or chat with us if you have any problems.
Kind regards

Auotketing team

VOLE

very good app, it is very easy to use, nice ux and helping a lot to sell. I used the pop up to upsell crossales

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any issues while setting up offers, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards