Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Product Bundle, Upsell Bundle, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

zrwoodwatches

Muy buena aplicación, intuitiva a lahora de condigurar y facil de usar. Ademas como tienen aplicaciones relacionadas siempre puedes usar cualquiera de sus productos sabiendo que te va a ayudar.

March 27, 2019

Dear zrwoodwatches,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation, if you have any problem please let us know.

The Philosofur

I have been using a few apps from Autoketing, and i gotta say, I am LOVING IT! The free package allows me to not only verify the quality of their service, but also improve my sales! I recommend not only using it, but also jumping into the premium package after you reach enough sales, it pays off!

March 22, 2019

Dear The Philosofur,

Lookout Marketplace

Been using this app several days now, and it does exactly what it says; consistently. Recommended! Check it out...

March 18, 2019

Dear Lookout Marketplace,

motifitness.nl

I have a problem but cant get any help.
it chages things in the code on my product page
can i get help please.

March 18, 2019

Dear motifitness.nl,

We very sorry, our support is contacting to you via email, could you please explain your issue detail. Our support team is online now, please go to app and chat with us or send us a ticket via email win@autoketing.com

Autoketing team!

bottls

Very good and fast customer service.
Very good app. I needed something to assist with discount upsells and it works perfectly. Recommend

March 17, 2019

Dear bottls,

Online GMall

I use this app to help me cross sell products. I like the automatic application of discount on any selected products. I can say it's a great app for free. I would probably upgrade it if it works well with my shop. recommended app for every merchant who are still in the learning process like mine.

Be back for another review. Nice works guys

March 14, 2019

Dear Online GMall,

Strovv

really amazing..................................................................................................................................

March 6, 2019