Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Product Bundle, Upsell Bundle, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

Stellar Pup

Very helpful app to create upsells with discounts. Very simple design and great app producer overall.

July 20, 2020

We're happy that you can use our app to upsell your products.
Please email or chat with us if you have any problems.
Kind regards

Auotketing team

VOLE

very good app, it is very easy to use, nice ux and helping a lot to sell. I used the pop up to upsell crossales

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any issues while setting up offers, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Tinolitos Essential Online Shop

It is very easy to work with and installs quickly. Beautifully integrated product. I will suggest this product to anyone.

June 30, 2020

We are thrilled to receive such a wonderful review like this. The team are trying the best to serve customers the best.
Hope your store's revenue is going to blossom even more in the near future.

The Germ Killer

I absolutely love it!!! Being a first-time online entrepreneur I am always testing out new apps trying to fix my site to look like to the pros. This app has helped me do that with the bundle features that they have for products. If you want to upscale your store to look more professional and offer the same deals this is the app to go to.

June 9, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We do appreciate that you take your time to share your rating with us. Your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.
Have a nice day!

ARAIFA Unique Gifts & Products, LLC

I like this app because it gives customers more product options to choose from in order to increase sales. Thank you!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
We are making efforts to offer consumers the best experience.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Autoketing Team

KatschingDeals

very nice and good conversion in my shop. guter support jedoch schade das man nach 500 views schon upgraden muss

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
We are making efforts to offer consumers the best experience, we plan to make some internal improvements based on your feedback.

Bibébéo

perfect ! ce plug-in répond parfaitement à ce que je rechercher, professionnel, efficace, je recherche ça depuis longtemps !

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards

Shop at Mags™

Great app! Using it on a bunch of our products to cross-sell similar items. We are very happy with your upsell cross-sell app. Recommend to all eCommerce stores.

May 24, 2020

Autoketing team is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. We're glad that you are having a great experience with Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool. Once again, thanks for your trust.

NashKarmenJewlery

I used this app to help get my average order value go up and it worked like a charm. Instead of seeing only 1 item per sale,I started seeing 2 to 3 items per sale and sometime even up to 5 items. It help boost up my revenue and my sales within a short period of time. You guys should definitely try it out.

May 24, 2020

Hope your store's revenue is going to blossom even more in the near future.

livehealthey

it is a great app like how they name it smart tool and i do really love it

Previous 1 3