UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 15, 2022

The customer service is very kind and the apps really pushes my store sales. And this is very easy to use for a beginer

JNBY
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 15, 2022

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our app and customer service.

We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and understand.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

December 10, 2022

I recently started using UFE Cross Sell on my website and I have been extremely impressed with its capabilities. The support team is always quick to respond and has been incredibly helpful in answering any questions I have had.

One of the standout features of this app is the ability to customize it even with the free plan. This has allowed me to tailor the app to fit the unique needs of my business and create a more seamless experience for my customers.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this app and would highly recommend it to other Shopify users. The customization options and excellent support make it a valuable addition to any website.

Gigi
Belgium
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 10, 2022

We appreciate your support and the great review you provided.

Also, we're thrilled to hear that you found our app to be simple and clear.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with our app and support.

- Helixo Support Team

December 8, 2022

Suporte muito bom e rápido, o app possui diversas funções. Estou gostando bastante de utilizar. Recomendo

Loja Phytoca
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 7, 2022

Very responsive customer service and and very competent. good apps for crossell/upsell. As for the application, it does its job very well regarding upsell/crossell. I recommend

Luna Jewels USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app and support.

We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We've been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience.

December 6, 2022

So far so good, sleek design and fantastic customer service from Richard. Really like the sleek design of the widget

Moda Lux
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 6, 2022

Thank you for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

December 5, 2022

Richcarde is great. Love this app so much. Increases AOV and the layout is amazing and easy to use. Support is always there too.

THE PRESET PLUG
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 6, 2022

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with us! We value your positive review and look forward to assisting you.

December 4, 2022

We used this app to create custom upsells (unlocking special items) down to variant level. Happy with this app and looking forward to their new features!

Timezone Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 5, 2022

I’m really proud that we were able to meet your high expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It’s such a pleasure to have customers like you.

We will do our best to make your future experience with us even better.

December 3, 2022

I'm really satisfied with all the features this app offers , every time we're struggling the staff is always there ready to assist us within a matter of minutes in any way possible which was my case in many occasions. What I like the most is the tutorials they've created which explain and advice us on how to effectively use the different features their app is offering to maximize our ROI , we can easily track how our funnels are doing and even A/B test them effortlessly . I totally recommend them as you won't be disappointed , as i am .

Dog Parents Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 3, 2022

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

I’m really proud that we were able to meet your high expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our customer service team and helpdesk articles.

It’s such a pleasure to have customers like you.

December 1, 2022

I appreciate your very prompt response to any problems. We are very comfortable with the customization that was done for our site. Thank you!

RASICAL
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 1, 2022

We appreciate your kind words and the time you took to provide feedback. Customer service is our first priority, thus we are thrilled that we achieved it!

- Helixo Support Team

November 30, 2022

I've been looking for an upsell app that not only looks good, but functions well, and this is it! Really great features, easy to use, and fantastic customer service. Highly recommend!

Drip
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.