UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

SportStyle.fit

This app is really great! It does many things the competitor apps cannot do. It provides an upsell solution before purchase AND after purchase. And the user interface has a nice modern design. The previous version of UFE needed some improvement, and whenever I contacted their team they always replied quickly. Now there is the new UFE 2 version, it gets even better with more features. Definitely try this app!

inZaynity.com

I used this app to have an upsell funnel and its awesome app, easy to use. The most important thing is their customer support, Sarah from the support team are always available and VERY helpful. Thank YOU for your hard work.

July 16, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for that genuine review 😍 We are always happy to see merchants are sharing their awesome experience 🥰

VELVETSKIN

sarah is amazing! this upsell funnel app make me so excited! cant wait for the sales to boooommm!! download now and experience it!

July 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience 🥰 We are happy to provide more services to Shopify community 🙂

Les Lunettes De Genève

Easy to use and customise. Fast contact chat support. Really easy to setup a funnel, highly recommend this app

July 15, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience 🎉 We highly appreciate you on that 🤗

Cheers 🎉

My Comfort Co

Great upsell funnel app. Super easy to set up and support is awesome! They respond right away and help you out. Highly recommend this app!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation 🥰 We love to hear more from merchants like you 🤗

Unbox Season

I like the intuitive nature of this app very much. Looking forward to A/B testing some scenarios which this app allows even in the free plan! Thanks a ton to the team behind this app.

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much! 🤗 We highly appreciate your feedback 😇

Sugar Hill Supplements

When I say great app.....I mean GREAT app! No need to search and shop for other funnel apps.....This one is the only one you need.....and I should add.....it's super crazy easy to set up a funnel. Support is there to help you along the way...so no worries there....only one tiny issue....the tutorials are...for the lack of a better word.....Terrible. It would be nice to have a person talking you through each step....and doing it at a slower pace for newbies like me. The way it is now, is just too fast. Other than that....more people should be made aware of this app!

July 11, 2020

Wow!! We feel lucky to see such reviews from merchants like you 🥰 We will surely add some beginner-friendly videos tutorials in UFE 2.0 version 🤗

Thanks again for your genuine feedback 🤗

ComboWise

If u have any previous upsell app just delete it and install this app right away. Your search for upsell app ends here. This app is simply awesome and every other app fails in comparison to it. The features are omg, I'm short of words. Plus the lightweight and CDN stuffs, superb. Let's not forget the customer support, 100% awesome. I am super excited I stumbled upon this app. Stop wasting time and install this app right now, u won't regret it. End of discussion.

July 10, 2020

Wow! Wow!! Kickass feedback that made our day 😍 Really appreciate your keen interest in our app 😇 Thank you so much for giving us the motivation to hustle hard to support merchants like you 🤩

Liftsi

top notch support , i worked with sarah and she helped with my store , recommend it , the upsell is very good and has really nice design

July 10, 2020

Great! Thank you so much for leaving that genuine feedback on our app 🙂 Really loved your review 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

LFmemories - For Then, For Now, Forever.

Really good app, the team a very customer based and always there to rectify if any issues arise. Easy to use. Recommended

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🥰 We are happy to help merchants like you. Cheers 🎉