UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Signature Needs

Location Philippines

I love the functionality and it really is a straightforward app and does what it is meant for. Appreciate the team behind UFE.

August 10, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate your time for sharing it 🙏 Loved it 🥰

ZEESEA Collections

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app for setting up volume discounts, bundles, upsells and downsells on the product page or in cart. Support team is super helpful and nice, they helped me adjust the CSS to match my theme and did it very well.

August 10, 2020

We are grateful to what we have done and helping merchants like you 🥰 We are really happy to see your feedback 🎉 Highly Appreciated 🥰

CuddlyKid

Location Germany

An amazing app and the customer support is perfect! I tried a lot of upsell apps and finally I found one that is easy to use and has a nice looking frontend. I definitely recommend this app!

August 10, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We highly appreciate it 🤗

TravelBear

Location South Africa

This app is great. V2.0 is even better than I Thought it was going to be. The funnel setup is easy, and it works! Thanks you!

August 10, 2020

We are glad to hear that from merchants like you 🥰. Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🙏

Sole Secrets

This app is amazing! very customizable with placement, colors, upsell types, and text! Customer support is extremely nice and helps you figure out anything else. I can't believe this app is free I'm mind blown!

Common Gizmo

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I loved the App it has all the features I was looking for. The team is very co-operative. Thanks. I recommend the APP.

Upcrazy

Location India

I am using this app. Great Help and Really Supportive Navigation . Best Upsell Funnel creator for website.

My Lil'Angel

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is really easy to set up and very flexible. For the moment the app does not fit 100% of my needs but I tchated with one of the 2 self-funded team. She was very kind and will test features to improve the app very soon. Thank you for this reactivity.

Zemnoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very nice application. practical solutions. you can set up a practical funnel. you can reach unique experience

Miami-Facials

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Frankly Unbelievable App... It's so sophisticated also... Feels good using a software that looks like it cost millions of dollars to develop

And it's also kinda ninja as NO OTHER YouTuber talks about this upsell app... Can't wait to integrate STRIPE and start getting that AOV bread

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 We really love to hear these kind words from merchants like you! We are getting really motivated 💪🏻 Thank you for your time to share the feedback 🙏