UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 7, 2020

This app allows us to have up-sell directly in the product page (bundle or simple single product upsell), popup when users add a target product to cart. We can turn our Cart Page into an up-sell page as well! Did I mention it's FREE and the support staff is super kind, responsive and helpful. Amazing work. Keep it up & best of luck guys! Highly recommend.

OFÉLIA Việt Nam
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 6, 2020

Great app, good support. It is clean and easy to use. I can generate more revenue with this app. Moreover, it has many features to choose.

Golonzo
Thailand
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 6, 2020

This app made me get more profit from sales, and the support is great aswell, they fixed my problem very fast and easy. Thanks!

BicyClamp
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 5, 2020

Very useful app for upselling and cross-selling on product pages. I have used the popup after adding to cart which is my favorite feature. You can customize everything to match your brand colors. You can A/B test different offers which is great for optimizing. It's not a perfect app, but I've seen them working hard to improve it and make it better.

QuikCamo
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 5, 2020

Thank You for this app. It is awesome. Bundle orders make our business thrive in this market as we go through these hard times.

K9Boxer
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 5, 2020

amazing!!!!!!!! best customer service ever!!! and the app is incredible!!!!!! so professional and easy to work with!

Defy Gaming UK
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 4, 2020

This app makes upsell funnels really easy! It is the best I have used on my store, and it is free too, which is awesome!

Catalysts & Dreams
Time spent using app: 11 months

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! 🥰 It's much appreciated 🎉

Edited January 27, 2021

Fantastic app, easy to use and free. I'm beginner in dropshipping business, so like i found a gold, really :) I wish you all the best.

Majota Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 5, 2020

Awesome!! 🎉 The best is yet to come 🤩 There are many more awesome things coming along the way! 🤗 Thanks for sharing your feedback 🙏

August 4, 2020

Great, great App. Very smooth experience setting it up and using its interface. Functionality is great, its just great.

BeautyTrendings
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 5, 2020

Perfect! Glad to hear your awesome experience 🎉 Thanks for sharing it 🤗 We really loved it!

Edited August 4, 2020

BUENA APLICACION TENGO MUY POCO DE UTILIZARLA ESPERO QUE FUNCIONA BIEN YA QUE SOY NUEVA EN LA TIENDA

ARTESANIAS LUPISS
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 4, 2020

¡Sin preocupaciones! ¡Nuestro equipo siempre está aquí para ayudarlo! 💪🏻 Gracias por compartir tus comentarios feedback 🥰