UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Dynamix

The app is great and works very well, I did have some small issues with currency and other stuff but support was super fast and helpful

February 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Univers Manga

Great application that can increase income greatly! Fast and attentive customer service. I recommend with eyes closed

February 2, 2022

Hello, Thank you for the amazing feedback! ✨
It means the world to us! 🤗
If you need any additional assistance with the app, we are available in chat and email. 😉

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

WaxHero

Awesome app, great and prompt customer service. Works extremely well to increase AOV. Love the cart, thank you page, and in page upsell features. Increases profits by 20% easily!

February 1, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Chamisae

I just uploaded the application on my shop and I have to say that the chat support is incredibly competent !

January 30, 2022

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate.

Lovely Sparkles

Great app! works very well and the design is very friendly.
Still testing it for now but the first hands on is very promising

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

ZENN. NL

great help! best agents ever!!!!!! i had one problem where the funnels didnt work anymore but i got great help! thanksss

January 27, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words have overwhelmed us with positivity. Thank you for all the love and support. This really inspires keep up the hustle and improve our services for you.

If you are in need of any assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

Candysurprisebox

Very good and cheap app. I just wrote to the support because I needed to change some coding stuff. The Team just did it in minutes! WOW!! Every one, from support to the builder are great!

January 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts without asking. This means a lot to us. If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

We are always happy to help.

SNOB

Amazing app with even better support!!! Would recommend this app to anyone out there. It has increase my stores revenue by ten fold.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

We are always happy to help.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

DreamPrints

The app is structured really simple and helps to increase AOV. I like that it has options for post purchase and for in cart as well

January 24, 2022

Hi, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a great review!

Snacks4you.ch

I love the app! Great design, simple to install and quick and nice support! Would recommend this app also for smaller businesses

January 24, 2022

If in need of further help please contact us via our in-app chat at support@helixo.co

We are always happy to help