UFE Cross Sell&Upsell Bundles

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Kallenhaft

This is a really good app with a lot of features and perfect for cross-sells, up-sells and more. The customer support is extremely helpful as well.

October 7, 2021

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer support Advocate

Mini Spree Shop

I've been using this app for another store for some time and it's been working great, got me several bundled orders to increaes my average order value. It's free version is great for starting out and the monthly paid plans are reasonable too

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much. With your words, you have inspired us to work harder and keep up our effort to improve our services.

If you have further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Airpaq UG

Great app. Does exactly what it should. Offers many extensive functions. The support is also very competent and responds quickly. Can only recommend the app!

October 7, 2021

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

- Tinu, Customer support Advocate

Family n More

This app is easy to use and fast support. I think my average order value will increase base on my experience

October 5, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. We wish you all the very best for you and your business.

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Men of Style

Super appli pour les bundles, l'avantage notamment est une grande souplesse pour créer les modèles à sa manière

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Gotoly

Quick and perfect customer service, solve my problem just in few minutes. The app very easy to use, the discount setting definitely meet my need! Best bundle app I ever use. Love it!

September 30, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

amband-official

Good App! Having the best customer service experience with Sarah! She helps me solve a lot of problem on the app that doesn't compatible with my shopify theme! All the Best!

September 30, 2021

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Pink Evolution

finally an app that CS actually help with anything. I got a problem today and contact CS. they ask me wait and did come back to me and help me solve the problem and now my product page look great and so grateful about it

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are so grateful for your words.

If you have further queries, please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

Tokar Estate

We sell meals and we wanted to include an option for people to add extras to the order. UFE was perfect for this, and we were able to customize the style so it would fit our design. Customer support helped us several times, and they were always attentive and helpful.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app and our support. It means a lot to us and this is an inspiration for us to put in more effort.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or via support@helixo.co.

Furs N' Kennels | Pet Beds & Pet Accessories

Really nice UI and on board customer support which makes this app so special...…looking forward to see some volume using this app!!

September 26, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience🤩

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate