Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Seasonable T-Shirts

I used this app to help me do for my product upsell. I really like how is does magically. It would be nice if it did for traffic the sell, that will be better

icom_elites

I used this app, to help me create simple up sell, and it was really amazing, very simple to use and does the work.Highly recommend

Founders Coffee Company

very good app. needed a quick way to upsell on my site and this app was perfect! recommend to anyone

Mirapur™ Natural Oils

Loved this it work great and customers use it! It is a must have for any store owner, increase your product bottom line. Try this BEFORE paying big bucks on the others, see what it does and then go to the other upsell apps.

Kitchengadgets

i used this app to make an upsell, and it looks great. It seems like it is really effective, and it works great so far.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I searched for something like this app for a good 2 hours today. Most apps do ALMOST what this one can do for a $5-15/month minimum. This app does everything I need and it's FREE. I highly recomend it.

Cell Screen

Just needed something simple to apply a frequently bought together feature and this free app works great! Thanks!

Outlet Monterrey

Excellent app, very easy to use!! I used to upsell my sales and works very well I had results very fast

Two Tides Aquarium Supply

I don't usually leave reviews, but this app and its team had me so impressed that I just had to drop by and leave 5 stars.

First of all, it's free which is always great for startups. But for a free app, it's packed with great features that lets you truly customize each upsell window for every window to display exactly how you want and to perfectly match your store.

On top of this great customization and ease-of-use, the Upsell Now support team is truly one of the best I've encountered on the app store yet. I never had to wait more than an hour or two (business hours and sometimes even outside of) for a very thorough and detailed reply walking me through each step with easy to follow images. They were also very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned with the inner workings of my business; this is incredibly hard to come by, especially with free apps.

Would highly recommend this app and would give 10 stars if I could!

Lebenserleichterer

Great support! Developer changed the requested feature after few minutes. App works super for upsells. 100% recommendation