Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

GUAY GUAY

Does what it says. Nice and easy to setup. Works well. And the customer support I've received has been excellent. I definitely recommend this app.

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

OMGosh ... This app is amazing!

This is just what we wanted for getting customers to add on gift cards and other items in the check out process.  The app is so quick and easy to set up. The instructions are very clear and intuitive. And the finished set up is professional in appearance. Highly recommend this product to any size business.

Thanks very much!

Ruqaya's Bookshelf

I installed this app for a very simple upsell at checkout. At first I found that it created draft orders that strangely allowed ineligible customers to get free shipping if an e-product and actual shippable product were purchased at the same time.

However, I let them know about the issue, and they resolved the it which is great! Now I have a very easy to use and simple (and free!) upselling app that has already helped me make a couple of extra sales. Great app :)

May 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reporting this issue. We've implemented a fix for this, and would love for you to try our free app again and let us know if the situation is resolved now.

Sincerely,
Chris

The Home Travel Gift Shop

easy installation . needs to be tested, recently installed, for further information. But interface k

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next