Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

ELSIE ADORNMENTS

looks fun,I hope I can get more buyers thru' this app.Great app.Higly Recommended.I want to try and see if it makes any diffrence to my website visitors

Synchronicity MCXI

This is really neat. I'm delighted that it's free. I had a hard time for a second, but it quickly reset and the promotion showed up seamlessly. Great app.

JT Direct Online

Great customer service and app! Helped me fast and then showed me what was going on with my site and app!

Danielly Roberts MALL

merci pour l’application... gratuit et rentable...pas besoin d'amélioration.. design simple et beaux

The Lut Hut

Super easy to create offers with no setting up to implement onto your site! You cant ask for more from a free app!

3 Gen Pen Company

A very good addition to my store. Great way to add extra sales to the website and create additional opportunities.

nutritechlabs

Love this app, good support & does the job very well & the great thing is that it is absotely free!

ROLAN STORE

Thank you! Very useful on the website. Wonderful apps and great support. This will help me sell better online.

DiscountDealz4U

As good as any paid upsell app I've used, got sales on the first day. There was 1 issue with the placement of the upsell, but I emailed support and Rob fixed the placement issue within an hour, great support, thanks again.

footbike.ca

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.