Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Rado Racks

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.

Peiliee Shop

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

Kabildo

I started using this app in trial and every third or fourth sale is with the upsell so it's definitely worth using it. Robert and the support team is also quick to assist with any issues!

US1Vacuums

I tried many similar apps but none of them were as good as Upsell Now! This is exactly what I was looking for to increase my AOV. The support has been excellent and very accomodating too! I highly recommend this app!

pat&grif

Great app especially for the price mignt not be the app with the most option available but its definitely the best upsell/cross sell app for the price the suport team is really helpfull and quick!

September 9, 2019

We'd be happy to help get our cart bar feature working on your shop. It looks like our support staff are already working on this ticket with you.

ShoppingBY

I love this app and it really converts! Most important, support team is quick! The best upsell app!

Eros & Venus

Très bonne application, bien conçue et permettant d'avoir un store professionnel avec des pop up de bonne qualité.

The Ceramic Knives Co.

seems to work pretty well so far. Have not tried any others but pretty simple. Support responses are good as well

MagicBank

Great app. Very Easy to use. I just followed the steps and I did my very first up-sell in 1 min. Thank you