Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Try our free forever plan!

Diy-Kruissteek

Location Germany

Great support, very easy to install! I had a problem with the app and the support helped me within 12hours and solved all my problems!

Allpine Sport

Location New Zealand

Support is really good and within 24 hours. The app is new but working well. Probably need to make the pop up look more mobile-friendly and click-friendly in the future.

Vegane Torten Zürich

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I used this app to show related products in the product page. It's easy to install, easy to setup and the support is great! I really recommend it! Great work guys, keep going!

Vegan Concept

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app makes upsell popup simple and easy to use. Support is helpful, its response rate is quick as well.

SlimSport.nl

Location Netherlands

I used this app to upsell an extra product to my one product store. It works like it should and the customerservice is good!

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Lisa 520

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!

sloomba

Time spent using app About 1 month

I searched through several bundle apps and this one was the easiest. Makes offering extended warranties simple. I would recommend

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great upsell app. Other upsell apps I used sometimes do not load. This one loads properly and support is fantastic.

Argonaut Rowing Club

Very straight forward, able to add an additional offer when any of the eligible items was added to cart.