Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

by Website On-Demand

Upsell, Cross-sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

BabyCaterpillar

I have been looking for a very simple up-sell for a while. I only wanted to add one simple upsell and didn't need a complicated and expensive app. This app did the trick. Happy

Rounderbum LLC

Just installed this app in two stores and it does what it says, it's very easy to configure, create upsells, and the options are amazing for a free app!! I'm rating it 4 stars only because i would like to have detailed reports to be able to follow up and benchmark every offer. Other than that, so far works great! Congratulations and thank you for this app.

www.zeyastore.com

late after testing the app will leave a newer request review for what I did and what happend in responding my request.

Svaha Apparel

The app is some good conditions built in, but a few limitations. For the price, it’s great though! And support has been great and quick!!
But...!! I don’t see any analytics! To see the success of the upsells! How much we’ve made- Which might be a deal breaker for us... :( which sucks because the app is super easy and quick to create your upsell offers etc.
The other limitations we can deal with, for now anyway, because the rest is great- but I don’t think we can do this for too long without any sort of reporting on upsell success-
Unless I’m missing a part of the setup? Or setting? Please tell me I am!!

The Monster's Art

This is my first time using this app and it was a piece of cake to use and definitely gives my store a more professional look.

Doggy & Co

Kaizen beauty secrets

Just downloaded this last night and you bet I made a whole bunch of OFFERSS for sure! Easy to set up. Really hope this upselling helps boosts my sales! Much love!
Kaizen Beauty Secrets ~

Rock N' Heroes T-Shirts

Deu um trabalhinho, mas consegui configurar, deu uma boa revisada nos processos, agora terei muito trabalho para ajustar produto a produto. Boa

Secur-Car

Excellent app. 20% upselles more !I love you 3 thousands ! Thanks ofr the settings help, the help center and other stuffs really cool.

Personally She

Super easy to set up. You can customize colors and have several different options for your offer. It is a great FREE app. It does everything the paid apps do, except for analytics. Once they get that up and going, I definitely think it would be a 5 star.

Previous 1 3