Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

Upsell Now ‑ Upsell More

by Website On-Demand

Upsell, Cross-sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Chakra Energy Bowls

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

EssentialAromasOnline

I am giving this app a 5 stars review

Lisa 520

You're all set - awesome! good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good!

sloomba

I searched through several bundle apps and this one was the easiest. Makes offering extended warranties simple. I would recommend

VVS Jewelry

Great upsell app. Other upsell apps I used sometimes do not load. This one loads properly and support is fantastic.

Argonaut Rowing Club

Very straight forward, able to add an additional offer when any of the eligible items was added to cart.

Blade-Tech Holsters

Best one around!! Awesome help and quick support! Easy to customize and shows discounts properly in cart!

Bonteezz

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

nice customer service - love it !!!!! the support team is super helpful and responsive!!

We have a custom theme and they are so patient and supportive to help us fix the bugs.

Healthy Shower

I downloaded the Upsell Now app, it’s super easy to use and it’s doing a great job! In addition I must highlight how incredibly helpful the support service has been when I faced an issue getting my pop up to work. It’s worth noting as it’s quite rare to benefit such a reactive and supportive help. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14