SellUp • Upsell App

Upsell, Post Purchase, Add On, Cross sell & Cart Upsells.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Love Delivered

It makes selling our 'add on' products so much easier. We had an issue which was very quickly and easily solved by Dan at LaunchTip. They are super helpful!

SLICED

I used this app to easily pull in "add on's" on each of my product pages. It looks clean, and Dan on the support staff is immaculate! He was super fast in helping me and even provided some great tips for enhancing my site.

Define

Sell-Up has been great for us. We primarily use it for Add Ons. It was easy to implement and has increased our revenue with Upsells.

Demi's Nails and Beauty

Highly customisable, easy to use and a great support! I love how you can pick on which page the upsells will kick in (i.e. cart, post purchase etc.).

Spigen Inc

When contacting support regarding a collection page feature change on the update, Dan from the support team addressed the issue to the developers and kept me in the loop. Within five hours he was able to let me know that the developers had resolved the issue and updated me with a photo of future update plans.

Sports Yours

the best Upsell app on shopify by far on shopify apps, if you are looking to double and triple your sales this app will do the job. The support team are very responsive and fast. The app functionality are perfect.

Clothkits

Great app! We can see it is working and customers are using the sell ups. Any questions have been quickly answered and Dan has been great and tweaking any aesthetic changes I asked for.

Two Comma PR

Dan was quick to respond and sort out the postioning of the upsell for me, and it looks fantastic. The sell up app in general is a really nice way to upsell to your customers.

Flores Botanica

I used this app to allow some upsets in my product pages and it did the trick. The tutorials are super helpful and the customer service is prompt and really helpful they fixed any issues I had by looking Into my settings and found simple solutions! I would recommend!

KAKISS

They reply very fast and help a lot.
I've just installled this app, it shows the function I needed,
Hope it works well and can gain more conversions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9