B4B – Variable Products

Variants on collection page & Collection filter by variants

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

Show variants on collection page

ShopRbls

Absolutely love this app! Saved me a ton of time and was super efficient to set up. The customer service is also top notch!

josepha

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works really good. You have a lot of options and functionalities. The app is really sophisticated. You have the possibility to enable the app for each individual collection. It is also possible to show just specific variants as separate products and not all of them. Furthermore, the support team is really good and responsive.

KANADEMONO

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you for all your adjustments! We checked and it's OK! This app is so easy to use, we review this app as a "god app!" ARIGTO

Greenphones

Location Norway

Great support, easy to set up, works like a dream. I had to set up two collections showing variants as products. Combing this with a good filter solution made it super easy for customers to find products.

Canto DKaza

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I just installed it and I'm already loving it, that's what I was looking for! If there is a problem, I will come back here and update my review.

ZEIT4GOLF

This app is great! It's easy to use, and it does the job of showing multiple color variants on collection pages. The support team was also helpful with our request regarding the number of products/variants per row on the collection page. Thank you!!

MITCHA

Location Egypt

This app helped me a lot! the conditional attribute filtering is helpful
and has an amazing fast and reliable support team who helped me with my issues. I recommend you give it a try, and if you got any issues don't hesitate to contact the support team as you won't be disappointed.

Childhoodtragic

Location Netherlands

Love this app. There were some difficulties with integrating my custom theme but customer support solved it for me in no time and also added some other things that I had requested such as integrating with my third-party reviews app. Great experience.

August Society

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. We had some issues with the app on a new them, and the team helped resolve the issue in less than a day. Recommend!

Medical Uniforms NZ

Location New Zealand

Simple app and does what it's suppose too. We were a little confused to begin with, on how to use the app and add it to collections, and do the filter. But after about 20 minutes of hacking, we worked it out.
A must have app if you're wanting to filter collections by your variant options.

Previous 1 3 4 5