Variant Descriptions King

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

sibeau-women

Location Germany

Super easy + quick set-up. Works very well and is a huge plus for our product pages. Very glad I came across this app!

Littlest Prince

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is very easy to use and has a lot of useful features. It worked perfectly right at install. The support team is also very helpful (I had to contact them about some other apps that I also use). Thank you!

N.A.G Industries

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App and support. They have promptly replied to and resolved any issues I have had with setup.

SignatureHampers.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I got stuck with accordian drop down design and emailed the help customer service and reply was not only unbelievably quick it was very well explained and overall fantastic. 5 Stars

Miljøstein

Location Norway

I really love this app. Many of my products have different variants and being able to write custom description for each variant is fantastic. Combined with the collapsable tabs this is a must have app for me. Support are also quick to respond. So keep up the great work.

Elan Tiles

A truly brilliant app which is very intuitive to use. Provides a core functionality which strengthens the store offering greatly. Also, tremendous customer support. The developer and team is very responsive and provided me with tailored support which was really amazing. Thank you once again.

Supply Smiths

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

I first downloaded this app because I needed a way to show multiple descriptions based on my variants. My products are heavily based on measurements and details, and hence flooding the general description page would have been an eye sore.

At first the app didn't work with my trademark theme. But it only took 1 email and 1 day for the amazing customer support team to help recitify this.

It really is a good app and easy to use. But what puts the cherry on top is the fantastic support from the devs.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Well thought out from a brilliant mind that works smoothly.
Easy to use once you watch the vid, especially clearing the cache with your keyboard command function that he shows if needed.
The comments here won't allow to paste the entire Youtube vid, but copy/paste the partial link below after the .com or Tube search for Variant Descriptions King and was the second vid that showed up for me.
Windows and MAC are pretty much the same when observed properly or searched.

Write variant specific descriptions easily - Variant Descriptions - Shopify App
/watch?v=uit29s6yCQc

VERSION.GLOBAL

Location Hong Kong SAR

The PERFECT app. I was looking for an app which can change description of product when i select different variant.
Amazing customer service, very quick and helpful. Amazing customer experience.

EBLLashes

this is app is great, it totally cleaned up our website which otherwise looked crowded with all of the long descriptions and instructions on every product page. not sure about the variant part of it, because we only use the collapsable description part. support was also super helpful and answered my email very fast.