Product Description Tabs & FAQ

Product Description Tabs & FAQ

by StarApps Studio

Variant Description + Product Tab/Accordion + FAQ Page

Abbey & Sullivan

We were looking for a way to provide a more detailed product description for each variant based on scent and size variables. Our theme only allowed us to show a different variant heading, but no detailed description. This app has allowed us to show a customized description based on the variant selected improving the shopping experience. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.

KBS. Cosmetics

The app is perfect and is neat and tidy. Easy to use and the support is impeccable. Impressed is an understatement ! Thank you so much for an amazing app!

The Catholic Woodworker

It's so much easier to just make everything a product as the admin, but for customers....not so much. StarApps and their suite of Variant Apps makes managing products easy and makes the shopping experience great, too. I'm so happy with this solution. Thank you!

modesse

This is the kind of app I was looking for!!! Something that is simple to use and the execution is elegant. I had a minor glitch due to my own fault misreading information, and the support team was very quick to assist me. I must say I'm excited that this app helps me bring my vision to life of exactly how I want my product pages to look. Recommend it!

Life-Care US

I use this app and it is very user friendly and it is perfect for making the product description text short and clear.

wooden accessories | Oakywood

Easy to configure and work on. Does the job perfectly, providing options to adjust the display of tabs

Coach-Club

Great and very useful app!! Easy to use, very userfriendly and great support from their team. They helped me solve an issue quickly, now it works fine. Thank you :)

Olympus Labs

Love the app. Super easy to use and extremely helpful support :) The response time is usually within just hours.

Alfie Reid

Great support and very easy to install. I'm using the Prestige Custom Theme and it took 2 minutes for them to customise the app to work. Very happy with the speed and quality of the developers work here.

IZ Adaptive

I am so glad I found this app, and the customer support from our ninja, Lax, was extremely impressive. They were right on it and very responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7