Variant Descriptions King

Variant Description + Product Tabs & Accordions + FAQ Page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Peachy Secret

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I needed some adjustments to ensure the product page was streamlined and easier to navigate. The assistance I received from the Starrapp Studio Support team was really helpful. The support team members assisted me in with three different areas that I was having some trouble fixing on my own. Many thanks to Laxmikant, Utpal, and Shreya.

Alvin’s Cables

Location China

This app is helpful, it can show different description. The staff is so nice to help me solve the issue

Hemlock Shop

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Shreya helped me with all my issues, even when the chat said it wouldn't respond until sunday! I'm so happy this is fixed today so I can continue working on my site. She even changed the color of the tabs to match my website, and showed me screenshots of what she did so I could understand how to do this myself. I'm very satisfied and thankful to Shreya! Yay!

DUKWIN

Location Hong Kong SAR

When I have a problem, they are very quick to help solve the problem. Very good service, great, worth recommending.

Catchup Stores

Location Saudi Arabia

Utpal helped me very kindly, and taught me in the best manner. Im in love with Starapps and the support team. The app is easy to use.

MARIVELLE

Location Austria

When I solved my problem with the variant images using the Variant Image Automator, another issue appeared: The description wouldn't change by choosing the different variants. So I tried the Variant Description King app. First I had some troubles with setting it up but Shreya was very helpful and explained it to me and configured the app. Now it works great! Everything. Changing the variants will change the images and descriptions thanks to the apps "Variant Image Automator" and "Variant Description King". Thanks a lot Shreya!!
6 Stars!

DB Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Great app and the customer service team were really helpful and quick to respond. Thanks for the help team!

lingsDev

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

We have been using this app for years. It plays an important role in providing a good shopping experience. The support is prompt and friendly. Highly recommend.

Tiaracle

Thanks a lot for the Great customer service. The app is working really well. Highly recommended.. :)

Goodwatch

Super good support team, very responsive. I am amazed by the app and its results. I can recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10