Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
November 14, 2021

Love this app. Instead of hiring a developer to customize the product gallery, this app did everything that I needed and for a very reasonable price. It works with OOTS Flex theme 3.0. Support is ridiculous good. Jake went above and beyond to help adjust the app to fit my customized theme. Go ahead and compare this with other apps. I have no doubt you will like me come back and purchase this app. Great set of features. Easy to setup. Good bang for the buck.

Plush Necessities
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 10, 2021

one of the best apps for variant images and the support is unmatched! could not recommend an app more!

Beer Die Guys
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 6, 2021

This app is easy to work with and do what I want to make great looking product pages that adjust to the variant selected. Really nice with Dawn 2.0 where images are all shown in a grid down the side, so you can hide images that aren't relevant. I had an issue with the app and customer service was extremely quick to get back to me, and more than generous in their offered solution. Definitely reach out to them if you have any issues because customer service like theirs is really hard to find in this digital world and they clearly want to help!

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2021

Hello Shopify, I tried Wizard free trail app for a few hours and found this is not what I needed so I deleted it. Today I got an email that says...... [ you have You‘ve approved a recurring charge for an app with a 14-day free trial. App name Variant Wizard Charge name Starter Charge approval date
October 31, 2021 Trial duration 14 days First charge date November 14, 2021
Charge amount $4.99 every 30 days Recurring charges will not apply until after the free trial period. Once the trial ends, you will be charged $4.99 USD every 30 days. If you cancel before November 14, 2021, the recurring charge will not apply.]
I couldn't find any contact information for Wizard. How do I stop this from happing? Shopify should not have an app that does have a way to dispute or contact information to resolve this. I don't want to be charged for something that I can't use. please help.

Tulips Teez
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
ProductWiz Inc. replied November 2, 2021

Hi Tulips Teez,

Thank you for your review. When you uninstall a Shopify app, you automatically cancel any recurring purchases. We see that you uninstalled our app and therefore your recurring plan was cancelled. Don’t worry, you will not be charged. If you have any questions, please contact us at support-rio@productwiz.io.

-ProductWiz Team

October 28, 2021

Really awesome app.
I've tried at least 10 app to solve the pictures problem. But only variant wizard meet my need. Here is the reason:
1. Don't need to build multiple products, we can add all the sku variants into one product.
2. Some of the apps will load the original product page first and then change it to the one we need. It may make the customer confused.
3. Other apps don't consider the style of sku variant, but yours does. It's really awesome.
4. It's super easy to add pics for each variant. and other apps just give some complex way to set the pictures (for example one of them makes me add alt text for every picture in shopify)
5. Most apps just care about the "color", however in my case, I need to set the pic for both models and colors which is solved perfectly in the variant wizard.

MaySky
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 28, 2021

Great app for our store and absolutely amazing customer support from this company!! We needed some custom work done to make the app suit our needs and Jake was incredibly helpful and efficient at getting it done!! Really happy with the way it works on our store now :)

BaileyAndBone
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 27, 2021

Amazing app, product pages look so much better now with pop out images. Customer service team were so friendly, responsive and incredible helpful. They really offer personalised support. Thank you!!

Electric Drift
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 26, 2021

Easy to use, awesome customer service, quick response, helpful and friendly! A must have app for your Shopify store. Special shoutout to Jake for your superb help !! :)

Floatley
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 22, 2021

So easy to use — even the free version does exactly what I need — and the customer service was so quick and helpful!

Chouette Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 20, 2021

Service super, support réactif et à l'écoute pour effectuer des modifications, appli pratique pour illustrer ses variantes

Maneiva