Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
October 13, 2021

Sehr gute App, mit begrenzten out-of-the-box möglichkeiten. Der support ist aber super schnell und hat bisher jedes Problem im Handumdrehen gelöst.

AppSkins
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 3, 2022

App wasn't compatible with another app we were using and when I asked for support Jake fixed the compatibility problem in less than an hour! We've just started using it but have really liked the features of the app so far too. Update: App has been working great! The new collections page configuration feature is really nice and the developer continues to be responsive and work with us on any set-up issues we have.

Grain Wood Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 1, 2021

I can highly recommend this app. I use it for showing variant specific images. It just works perfecly, And the service is excellent.

Nordlys Print
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 30, 2021

This app is exactly what we needed and their customer service is superb! Thank you for being the BEST!

Viable Vegans
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 19, 2021

This app is fantastic, it has increased my conversion rate a lot. I absolutely recommend this app, it is perfect.

The Prousen
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 18, 2021

A great experience from start to finish. The app does what it says on the tin and it does it with style and panache. No bugs, no glitches. It just works. The support was fantastic; Jake helped me to integrate it into my site which was slightly trickier than a normal installation as I had some custom code, but Jake got it sorted quickly. This app has really taken the look, feel, UI and UX of my site to the next level. I'm super happy with it! Thanks Jake and team. Keep up the superb work!

DOLCE ITALIANA
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 5, 2021

The app really helps us address the need for getting the variant images organized. The best part is the customer service. 5 Star Service. Jake responded to all my emails within one hour, mostly twenty minutes.

VORII
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 28, 2021

This application is perfect! Very easy to set up and use. The support team has been amazing and helped us with a custom feature. Thank you

Indocile
Belgium
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 27, 2021

Very good service! The support has been unbeatable! I recommend this application 100%. We had some technical problems of incompatibility with our theme and they helped us right away. :)

Krash Kosmetics
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 25, 2021

This is definitely the solution to not having a zillion images in your product image gallery when you have a lot of variants. In addition, their support was GREAT! Super speedy responses and solved my issue with an explanation AND a video.

FITBENCH