Reviews (1,241)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

June 4, 2024

great customer service

DMKLEDING
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Great app ! Exactly displaying our variants as we needed ! It's important for customers to be able to see the visual and not only the text. Solving a basic issue from Shopify app not being able to provide this feature. Customer Service could provide faster service.

Bundle
2 months using the app
July 27, 2023

Riyona was insanely helpful and sorted my queries. Only thing we couldn't sort - and is not an issue on her but more so the app was I wanted my variants to be able to be seen on the collection page limited at 4 and the rest seen using the arrow feature - seems to not be a feature in the app yet but Riyona found a different solution that is suitable for the time being :)

MSH Wholesale
About 1 month using the app
December 9, 2020

I have been facing some trouble to import all my color swatches but the support was very helpful ! it will be great to have the functionality to update swatch colors by importing only one file and not go through each product group and update them manually

Lauren Vidal
France
Over 2 years using the app
September 13, 2022

Very useful app.
It helps showing the customers the similar product that you have, and very good customer service.

Heyinz
About 2 years using the app
Edited March 30, 2022

The Devs needed to modify the code to get it to work, but it works pretty good now. I would still reccomend adding documentation.

EllaeLisque
Almost 2 years using the app
July 25, 2022

Muy fácil de configurar, sobretodo para agrupar productos sin necesariamente duplicar los skus internamente en cada uno. Muy buen soporte dentro de la app.

Giani Dafirenze
Chile
Almost 2 years using the app
August 24, 2022

great support - 4 stars because I don't have 100% control over alignment of certain items, and am forced to fix with support. Either way - the support team is always fast and helpful, just extra steps.

MuseumPrints
June 20, 2023

Very happy with the support, very quick and efficient. App works well for our site and doesn't'have many issues.

lunalae
November 18, 2022

Great and quick help from the support team when needed. They assisted us in everything we asked and solved our problems

Mim Shoes