Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

The Modern Dane

The app does exactly what it says and is really easy to use. It didn't work when I first set it up, but the support team fixed it right away. Excellent support and fantastic app that solved a big problem for my store.

DuraWeather Poly

This is a great app for selecting variant images. Easy to use. Great customer support. I switched Themes and they made the transition seamless

Easy2Live

the most convenient and effecient app for products with viriants. all you need to do is drag related pic and put them in the right place. and nice customer service as well. good luck with your business!

Zing Vibes

I like the idea behind this app but it doesn't work smoothly after implementing its functionality to the product's images. When you open the product page, it takes about 5 secs for the app to hide the images during the loading, so you can see the images before which is not exactly professional, unfortunately. I have emailed their support and waiting for their response regarding this issue.

VaxShirts.com

VIP works perfectly. Support was also great--they were very helpful with getting the app installed and working. I highly recommend this app.

Geniani

We want to thank the development team and especially the work of Mr. Sandhu that helped us to set up the stack of two amazing apps that completely fit our needs. This was honorable and on-demand work. Strongly recomend!

carolinedoumeng

Perfect ! As a shopify novice, they fix the app on my premium theme for me and works fine. Very quick support. Merci Beaucoup :)

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I've been working on getting this feature to work on my website for a year now. So many other apps and developers could not accomplish this. I am so grateful to have found VIP. It works correctly and is affordable for small businesses like mine. Highly recommend. Great support too for install on my custom shopify theme PRESTIGE.

Tuft + Paw

Great support, they can customize to make it suit your custom theme and any requests to make sure it works

Snakehive UK

A fantastic app. Easy to use and with very helpful and quick support from the developers I recommend for stores looking to group images easily for variant selections.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12