Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

VieuX Eyewear

I've used VIP on a few stores now and have always had amazing support, rarely have an issue with install but whenever adjustments need to be made they're always happy to help.

The Teething Egg

Had to get some help from support to get it working with my theme. After they added some extra JS everything worked perfectly.

The Home Security Superstore

A zero (0) would be more appropriate. Despite a well versed Shopify developer on staff and numerous attempts, we could not get it to work. No problem right? Surely their support would assist by going into Shopify and getting it working. The customer service is next to non-existent. A lone person replies once every 3-4 days and even then seems disinterested or incompetent. There are lots of other suppliers in this pool, we went with a competitor that communicates.

Apolline Paris

I love this app, it's a perfect plugin, it allows me to switch my images with the variants for a really cheap price. Very easy to use and very helpful support, they fix any issue you ask them to correct, I very recommand this app

Astrid Wild

I'm so happy I found this app, the product page had too many images before. Super helpful support that has helped me a lot. As with all apps there's some issues but given the price and what it does I think it's great :)

MahaCbd

Probably the best variant image plugin there is. its cheap and super easy to use unlike other plugins. They also customized my theme files to make my custom theme work with the app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

ZAP Snap Chargers

Super app, the right solution to a cluttered product page. Had some issues with finding the thumbnail code but support reached back out to me in no time.

Invisible World

I used this app and it worked great for about 1.5 years, then it started to really bog down: perhaps because we had more items and images? It became too slow to use easily. We couldn't get it to load correctly. When we uninstalled it it left some nasty bits of code in our Theme.liquid file that caused a lot of 404 errors. I would have no gripe if that had not happened.

October 30, 2019

Hi there, and thank you for your honest review.
The app never touches the theme.liquid by itself. It is most probably that you or our support staff inserted a script link to speed up the apps loading times as described in the help article manually.
We apologize if this has caused any problems on your side after uninstalling.
Cheers,
Dave

Pelletteria Coryum

I had a problem with thumbnail image and id image. Their assistance edited theme code and fixed it! I would suggest their app to everyone is looking for a excellent variant image service!

Vasa Leather

This APP was very helpful in handling my product images exactly as I wanted. I had a couple of issues after installation but the support team quickly solved my problems. Thank you Variant Image Penguin and Eshop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11