Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Tuft + Paw

Great support, they can customize to make it suit your custom theme and any requests to make sure it works

Snakehive UK

A fantastic app. Easy to use and with very helpful and quick support from the developers I recommend for stores looking to group images easily for variant selections.

Wall & Wrenn

The app does what it claims for the most part. It has an issue, however, that prevents my first product image from loading on mobile. Even after uninstalling and re-installing the app, the problem still persists. I've reached out to support to get help on this issue and I haven't received a reply.

VieuX Eyewear

I've used VIP on a few stores now and have always had amazing support, rarely have an issue with install but whenever adjustments need to be made they're always happy to help.

The Teething Egg

Had to get some help from support to get it working with my theme. After they added some extra JS everything worked perfectly.

The Home Security Superstore

A zero (0) would be more appropriate. Despite a well versed Shopify developer on staff and numerous attempts, we could not get it to work. No problem right? Surely their support would assist by going into Shopify and getting it working. The customer service is next to non-existent. A lone person replies once every 3-4 days and even then seems disinterested or incompetent. There are lots of other suppliers in this pool, we went with a competitor that communicates.

Apolline Paris

I love this app, it's a perfect plugin, it allows me to switch my images with the variants for a really cheap price. Very easy to use and very helpful support, they fix any issue you ask them to correct, I very recommand this app

Astrid Wild

I'm so happy I found this app, the product page had too many images before. Super helpful support that has helped me a lot. As with all apps there's some issues but given the price and what it does I think it's great :)

MahaCbd

Probably the best variant image plugin there is. its cheap and super easy to use unlike other plugins. They also customized my theme files to make my custom theme work with the app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

ZAP Snap Chargers

Super app, the right solution to a cluttered product page. Had some issues with finding the thumbnail code but support reached back out to me in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11