Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by Eshop Guide

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

rocketbrandsmx

This app doesn't work. I have one of the most popular themes on Shopify and even though it says they support it, they don't. The Support team offered me a solution (they were going to charge EXTRA for it to work) and when I finally agreed, they said "nevermind, the app will never work with your theme". I wouldn't recommend it.

July 3, 2019

Hello rocketbrandsmx, thanks for your review.
The original undistorted response you got was this:

"Thank you for your email. Upon further inspection of your theme code, I found that the mobile view product gallery is using owl-slider and the desktop view main images are being shown using a different slider (Seems to be a custom built slider). Adding a customization to make all these 3 sliders compatible with VIP app functionality will become too complex to be added to theme customization so unfortunately our app will not be able to work correctly on your theme.

We keep updating the list of supported themes as we work on them. I will let you know in case we work on fashionopolism theme and add it to the list of our supported themes.

Thanks!"

- We are trying to make the app compatible with as many themes as possible. Please understand that with a complex, customized environment like yours, this is not a trivial task.

I hope you find a way for handling your images that can work for you.

Cheers, much love,
Dave

mokebo

very handy app with a great and fast support in case of any questions, bugs or customizations. definitely recommend it

friends with frank.

This is an excellent app - serves its purpose very well - and the developers are very responsive to any enquiries.

The Unicorn Glow

App works great for us, we have lots of colour options for a single product and support was great when we had a few issues with apps causing each other issues.

Loog Guitars

Good app: does its job. Great support team too: there was a small bug causing our image gallery to look bad on mobile and they solved it in no time.

Hanning LED

App is not being maintain, youtube video doesn't have link promised in the description. There are complaints about it from over a year ago. Waste of time.

March 7, 2019

Hi Hanning LED, if you need help with anything regarding the setup of the app you can always reach out to vip-support@eshop-guide.de. We have a support crew waiting to answer your requests.
Cheers,
Dave

Viv Storms Fine Jewelry

Very quick, friendly and very helpful support. This app has fullfilled all my requirements that I need in my store. Awesome app!

minimoto. Hamburg

Super fast, friendly and very helpful support. Huge recommendation and thanks to Dave from the support-team!

Naturally Wicked

Exceptional App! Drag and drop images as necessary without any complications. Just follow the setup advice... Takes minutes! I had one or two personal preferences, which the owner responded to fairly promptly. All in all, everything was running at absolute perfect standard within 7 days. Will be keeping the app for the forseeable! Highly recommend

Sofanea

Really bad support. second time all variants are deleted without reason. Cannot recover older versions. do not recommend if you dont want to cry

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10