Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by Eshop Guide

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Vasa Leather

This APP was very helpful in handling my product images exactly as I wanted. I had a couple of issues after installation but the support team quickly solved my problems. Thank you Variant Image Penguin and Eshop.

Fan Fashion

In the beginning it didn't work but on mobile but after contacting the support they solved the problem and now it is working perfectly

August 26, 2019

Hello Fan Fashion, did you contact us via vip-support@eshop-guide.de? Normally our support team should answer within 24h.
We'd love to help you get the app going with your theme.
Cheers,
Dave

Moses Tee Shop

This app is really worth five stars - and the help from EshopGuide and Mandeep was very useful. I recommend it!

Outfyt

My theme was not on the list but Mandeep helped me with that really quickly. The main image slider on my website is a swiper-slider which is not fully supported with the app but Mandeep fixed that really quickly with a customization fee. Really happy with how the app works and the support is great!

BearGrips

The app works great and the support team has been very helpful. We are in the process of switching over to a new theme and we were having issues displaying the variant images. After working with the support team, they were able to identify a way that their app would work.

rocketbrandsmx

This app doesn't work. I have one of the most popular themes on Shopify and even though it says they support it, they don't. The Support team offered me a solution (they were going to charge EXTRA for it to work) and when I finally agreed, they said "nevermind, the app will never work with your theme". I wouldn't recommend it.

July 3, 2019

Hello rocketbrandsmx, thanks for your review.
The original undistorted response you got was this:

"Thank you for your email. Upon further inspection of your theme code, I found that the mobile view product gallery is using owl-slider and the desktop view main images are being shown using a different slider (Seems to be a custom built slider). Adding a customization to make all these 3 sliders compatible with VIP app functionality will become too complex to be added to theme customization so unfortunately our app will not be able to work correctly on your theme.

We keep updating the list of supported themes as we work on them. I will let you know in case we work on fashionopolism theme and add it to the list of our supported themes.

Thanks!"

- We are trying to make the app compatible with as many themes as possible. Please understand that with a complex, customized environment like yours, this is not a trivial task.

I hope you find a way for handling your images that can work for you.

Cheers, much love,
Dave

mokebo

very handy app with a great and fast support in case of any questions, bugs or customizations. definitely recommend it

friends with frank.

This is an excellent app - serves its purpose very well - and the developers are very responsive to any enquiries.

The Unicorn Glow

App works great for us, we have lots of colour options for a single product and support was great when we had a few issues with apps causing each other issues.

Loog Guitars

Good app: does its job. Great support team too: there was a small bug causing our image gallery to look bad on mobile and they solved it in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10