Variant Image Penguin

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

From $4.99/month. 16-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LOFT Decora

Location Poland

The worst experiance I had ever with all of great app providers for Shopify! Tragical contact, they didn't support me in 10 days!!! They wrote 3-times that will support me in 24 hours - nothing happens! Highly not recomended!

Zero Gravity Racing

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app does not communicate with excel CSV updates within shopify. Performed an import for a price increase and lost all the image variants for over 6000 variants. Now they all have to be reassigned individually. We are losing sales and money. I recommend checking with the developer before doing any major updates/imports.

The Modern Dane

The app does exactly what it says and is really easy to use. It didn't work when I first set it up, but the support team fixed it right away. Excellent support and fantastic app that solved a big problem for my store.

DuraWeather Poly

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app for selecting variant images. Easy to use. Great customer support. I switched Themes and they made the transition seamless

Easy2Live

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

the most convenient and effecient app for products with viriants. all you need to do is drag related pic and put them in the right place. and nice customer service as well. good luck with your business!

Zing Vibes

I like the idea behind this app but it doesn't work smoothly after implementing its functionality to the product's images. When you open the product page, it takes about 5 secs for the app to hide the images during the loading, so you can see the images before which is not exactly professional, unfortunately. I have emailed their support and waiting for their response regarding this issue.

VaxShirts.com

VIP works perfectly. Support was also great--they were very helpful with getting the app installed and working. I highly recommend this app.

Geniani

Time spent using app About 1 month

We want to thank the development team and especially the work of Mr. Sandhu that helped us to set up the stack of two amazing apps that completely fit our needs. This was honorable and on-demand work. Strongly recomend!

carolinedoumeng

Location France

Perfect ! As a shopify novice, they fix the app on my premium theme for me and works fine. Very quick support. Merci Beaucoup :)

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I've been working on getting this feature to work on my website for a year now. So many other apps and developers could not accomplish this. I am so grateful to have found VIP. It works correctly and is affordable for small businesses like mine. Highly recommend. Great support too for install on my custom shopify theme PRESTIGE.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12