Variant Image Penguin

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

From $4.99/month. 16-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LOFT Decora

Location Poland

The worst experiance I had ever with all of great app providers for Shopify! Tragical contact, they didn't support me in 10 days!!! They wrote 3-times that will support me in 24 hours - nothing happens! Highly not recomended!

Zero Gravity Racing

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app does not communicate with excel CSV updates within shopify. Performed an import for a price increase and lost all the image variants for over 6000 variants. Now they all have to be reassigned individually. We are losing sales and money. I recommend checking with the developer before doing any major updates/imports.

The Home Security Superstore

A zero (0) would be more appropriate. Despite a well versed Shopify developer on staff and numerous attempts, we could not get it to work. No problem right? Surely their support would assist by going into Shopify and getting it working. The customer service is next to non-existent. A lone person replies once every 3-4 days and even then seems disinterested or incompetent. There are lots of other suppliers in this pool, we went with a competitor that communicates.

rocketbrandsmx

Location Mexico

This app doesn't work. I have one of the most popular themes on Shopify and even though it says they support it, they don't. The Support team offered me a solution (they were going to charge EXTRA for it to work) and when I finally agreed, they said "nevermind, the app will never work with your theme". I wouldn't recommend it.

July 3, 2019

Hello rocketbrandsmx, thanks for your review.
The original undistorted response you got was this:

"Thank you for your email. Upon further inspection of your theme code, I found that the mobile view product gallery is using owl-slider and the desktop view main images are being shown using a different slider (Seems to be a custom built slider). Adding a customization to make all these 3 sliders compatible with VIP app functionality will become too complex to be added to theme customization so unfortunately our app will not be able to work correctly on your theme.

We keep updating the list of supported themes as we work on them. I will let you know in case we work on fashionopolism theme and add it to the list of our supported themes.

Thanks!"

- We are trying to make the app compatible with as many themes as possible. Please understand that with a complex, customized environment like yours, this is not a trivial task.

I hope you find a way for handling your images that can work for you.

Cheers, much love,
Dave

Hanning LED

Time spent using app 32 minutes

App is not being maintain, youtube video doesn't have link promised in the description. There are complaints about it from over a year ago. Waste of time.

March 7, 2019

Hi Hanning LED, if you need help with anything regarding the setup of the app you can always reach out to vip-support@eshop-guide.de. We have a support crew waiting to answer your requests.
Cheers,
Dave

Sofanea

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really bad support. second time all variants are deleted without reason. Cannot recover older versions. do not recommend if you dont want to cry

Miss Lavish

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Unfortunately this app did not work. I have tried to fix it and played with it for 3 4 hours but still was not able to get it to work.

fishskyn

can not contact customer support. App was not functioning. What a joke. If they can get teh app to function and get their support line to work that would be nice.

Spoofytees

Still No Result and no support and no reply

Natowatchbands Com

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Not what I wanted and after I uninstalled it broke my theme. Variation images no longer appear when the associated variation is selected. Contacted support for assistance and they said they would help, but then dropped the ball!!! Very upset. Another developer has been working on fixing it for a week and has not been able to.

Previous 1