Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

It might be a decent app is you could see what you were doing. Why on earth they choose to make the text a pale, pale grey is beyond me. It takes me just as long trying to see the tiny, pale grey text s it does to just edit in Shopify. Horrible design decision.

My Little Homie Pet Shop

I use this app when I make the grave mistake of doing the ol' copy and paste too many times under a product description. This app easily lets me delete or replace whatever I need to! And the customer service is outstanding!

Côté Cuir

Bulk edit in our products is so easy and fast now! Very happy with this app. We don't regret it your choice :-)

Omni Geek Shop

The app is decent. It makes bulk editing products really easy but I can only recommend using it if you have a small inventory because if you have a larger inventory you have to spend so much time waiting for products to load that it really kind of defeats the purpose

lovelylittlehomeco

I have thousands of SKUs and this app saves me so much time and makes it SO much easier to manage my listings. Thank you!!

SCB Marketplace

Pretty good overall, needs a few updates to the features to be one of the best editing apps available. Worth trying before going to any paid apps. Fast and good customer service.

SCANDINORDIC.com

You will wonder how you did without this app! It really does save you hours, days and weeks of time. Impressive intuitive layout that only took a couple minutes to work out. Absolutely love it.

Paper Berry Press

This is the BEST bulk editing app on Shopify. Hands down. It's fast to edit product listings, syncs quickly with your shop and very user-friendly. Plus, superb customer support. Winning! Highly recommend for eCommerce shops of any size.

The Wood Shape Store

Couldn't give this app or Justin a high enough review! Bulk editing is quick and Justin is Great! TY

Pepe & Carols

Deleted all prices and just made more work than it would have taken to edit each item individually

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14