Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Soul & Grace Designs

I love being able to edit my etsy and shopify site from one location and easily upload changes. Not only that the customer support is fantastic - quick responses and very helpful.

Boerenfluitjes

App sloopt zowel op Etsy als op Shopify de hele layout van mijn teksten. In Shopify verwijderd het alle afbeeldingen met links als ik slechts twee woorden aanpas in de omschrijving van een product via Vela. Ik had tijdens mijn sessies over Etsy contact met hun technische afdeling gehad omdat het daar ook helemaal mis ging maar dit heeft niks geholpen. Nu ik zie dat het binnen Shopify nog veel meer schade aanricht ben ik er helemaal klaar mee.

DC Concerts

Fantastic! I'm a new Shopify store owner and working to get my first catalog setup. After doing a bunch of products imports from dropshippers and POD vendors my first go at trying to make the default Shopify bulk edit feature work well made me want to go hide in a closet somewhere. But I found Vela and tested it out...and am now an avid user after only a few days. I picked up on how to use it in like 10 minutes. So, it's super easy to learn. And its features and capabilities has saved me days of work and pain. I 1000% recommend this FREE app to anyone needing to make bulk edits - or really any edits - to their Shopify product data!!

Kaya Movement

Amazing saving time!!!
I wish it could also work to edit the shipping profile between categories on Etsy. other than that this app absolutely complete Thanks a lot!

belif India

Most easy way to update Collections, Tags and much more for products in bulk. Even though its free, the customer service is phenomenal..great work guys! Cheers!!

Fleezy

Best products editing app so far I have found. Works super smooth. Syncing facility is awesome. Keep rocking!

zabibi

So far so good. Quick customer support replies and works just as promised. Impressed so far works like a charm

REBEL BUTTONS

Amazing app! It allows me to bulk edit quite easily. I love the variation profiles. I can update pricing for everything by editing one profile and applying. It's much faster and simpler than trying to work with the CSV from Shopify. And best of all - it's free! Free means so much to small businesses. It also can sync your etsy shop if you run one. Oh also - they have super fast and intelligent customer service!

On The Fritts Designs

THE BEST EDITING APP EVER!!! It does everything but shipping and they say that feature is coming. MY ENTIRE STORE FILES got erased because of a CSV file import and someone told me about this app complete and total lifesaver. It takes minutes to make changes very user friendly also. THE BEST! SERIOUSLY!

Print & Paw

Fantastic app that is super useful, particularly for managing Etsy listings in my case and keeping everything in sync.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27