Vela

Vela

by Vela

Manage, edit, and optimize product listings with ease!

Freebird Paperie Graphic Design

SO incredibly helpful. When I need to make a change to all of my products, this makes it SO MUCH EASIER. I'm eagerly awaiting the merge function between Etsy and Shopify stores as well, as I'm planning to copy my Shopify store over to Etsy. It goes live next week, I believe, and I'll be hopping on to do it right away. SO grateful for all the time you're saving me!!

SPAIN TRADE CENTER

The best app ever! It helped me many times. And the support is great and quick! Highly recommend it to everybody!

The Inspire Decor

We have been using this app for the last 1 year for our Etsy shops and now we have also started using it for our newly developed Shopify site and it is working well with Shopify as well :). The interface is very clean and it is very easy to operate and one can get the job done within a moment.
The one who understands the process of this app will always appreciate the Vela.
Technical support is fantastic, they get the issue resolved very quickly.
Justin is the right person to deal with.

Snuggle Beans Store

Worked well until it didn't. Their customer service "Justin" most useless help I've ever received on a Shopify app. Don't recommend it. Don't plan on getting it fixed if you have issues, their support even had the nerve to bash my store when it was an issue related to their app not syncing properly.

Sienna Prose

This app has made my life so much easier by providing bulk editing options that cannot be done on shopify. And it is free. But the only shortage I have find so far is that every time I edit the descriptions, the text format is never perfectly synced with shopify. There's always problems with fonts, space between the lines. 80% of time I have to re-edit one by one on shopify again... Please let me know if anyone has a solution. Thanks!

UniikPillows

I am so happy with this app, Thanks Vela for creating such an amazing app for us and FREE that just blows me away. The incredible solution saved me a ton of time in updating over 1100 products. Excited to see how it evolves and looking forward to any new features you might add. I cannot recommend this app enough. 10 Stars

patapatajewelry

I only wish I had Vela years ago... It is brilliant, smart and smooth, easy and quick to work with. Already saved me HOURS of work and will save so much more in the future. Can't even think about going back to how I used to work before, in both my shops on Shopify and Etsy. Thank you for a outstanding app

Foresh

Used this to bulk update the descriptions of my products and it did exactly what it should. Big time saver.

JJsCollections

I have used Vela for my etsy shop and now to combine it with Shopify is awesome. Makes everything so much easier to bulk edit. The support team is top notch, answers all questions and has plenty of patience. Highly recommend.

Spring Hollow Design Co.

LOVE this app! Just discovered it today and it's already saved us so much time in being able to easily merge and update our Etsy and Shopify listings quickly and easily. Very user-friendly! Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28