Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Metallic Shapes

The learning curve is close to 0, very intuitive, I used to edit descriptions and works 100%. Thanks

swirly-world-design

I love this app!! It has made my Etsy and Shopify store so easy to bulk edit descriptions, photos, materials, tags, etc. It's very easy to use and I have saved hundreds of hours of my time using it. Such a great find and I highly recommend this app for both Shopify and Etsy!!! The customer service is awesome, too. They respond late at night when I am working on the sites and answer any of my questions. Absolutely a LIFE SAVER! 5 STARS!

Roudbreck

This app is great!The fact it's free makes it awesome and nobody should miss out on it. The customer service is O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G!Even finding such a good customer support for paid apps is rare! There is always room for improvement but in total the app is efficient and userfriendly. One thing i would suggest though is to add a "select all" button right after you selected all products of a category and decide to edit all of them. All the products stay selected automatically when you enter into "edit all mode". However it would be better if they could get deselected all at once quickly in case you want to make individual adjustements across all the ones given in the list. Otherwise if you want to add a tag for instance, the tag wil be added everywhere although you may only want to make it appear in a dozen of them for instance.

Clubpeluche

Great app it's free and can save you to much time and they also have a GREAT support I recommend this app ! :)

Authentic Band Merch

This app is a must have for everyone who wants to edit the listings faster than Shopify can provide and it's free! I definitely recommend to have it on your list and make use of it, you will not regret.

Jake 'n' Jasp

I just installed this app and walla! I am able to update the pricing . I was looking for a functionality to mass change cents to .99 and this app is perfect to change. Only issue I have right now is the thumbnail pic still shows the old price. I have asked for support. I love this app.

United Rempire

Vela has more functions and is easier to use than other apps that have ridiculously high monthly fees. Definitely going to keep using this for editing (and more) from now on since it saves me time and money big time.

Germ Freak by DenaTyson

I absolutely love this app! What a life saver--- omgoodness! I will be sure to tell everyone about it too. The customer service is simply AMAZING---! Justin was so helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I could not have found a more useful app. This app has so many great features. I can bulk update- change or add descriptions, prices, pic's, tags--- and that's all I have been able to explore at this time but there are so many other features as well. The best part about this is it is FREE--- Absolutely FREE. How amazing is that- truly a blessing.
Please continue the outstanding help and support that you do for so many like myself. You are GREATLY APPRECIATED

Fox Closet.com

I used this app to help me organize all my vendor tags and prices all at once in bulk. This app saved me hours and hours of my time! I'd give it a 10 star rating if i could!

Driftless Studios Wholesale

Works great. When a problem comes up they are quick to help get it fixed. I would recommend it to anyone needing to edit large amounts of sku's.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17