Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

You're the Balm Favor Co

I love this app! It's so easy to use and makes updating my Shopify and Etsy stores simple and quick. Thank you!!

Dudley Design, LLC

This is great and so is Justin! He was very helpful in connecting my shop when I was not able to. Thank you!

Blossom Lane Cards & Gifts

WOW That is my first impression of this app. It is going to save me so much time listing on individual channels now I can do it all on this one app, I like the look of the pages they are easy to navigate well thought out and so so simple to use. Most of my products are customised and the app even supports this which I am super impressed with. I have had to reach out twice to customer support and both times Justin done a screen share with me and walked me through the issue I was having which was a simple user error and was resolved within a few minutes. I am excited to know that they are looking to add ebay and amazon in the future. Well worth the $10 per month as it will literally save me hours upon hours of listing the same products on multiple channels. Subscribe subscribe subscribe you wont regret it, I am so glad I have found this app. Lifesaver!

Sunny Box

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the idea and really hoped that it would help to manage my hundreds of products. More specifically, I wanted to use this app to add and remove variations across multiple listings. This app allows you to use variation profiles to add/remove variations across multiple listings, but unfortunately I still have to go into every product and re-link photos to each variation. This is extremely time consuming when there are 30+ photos on each product. I believe this is an overall Shopify issue and not directly tied to Vela app, but having to do this every time I make a change to a variation profile is ridiculously time consuming so I'll be on the lookout for a better way to manage our products.

farmacienonsolo.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pessima non funziona, rovina i prezzi dei prodotti del sito, assolutamente da non utilizzare. Abbiamo utilizzato l'app e abbiamo avuto grossi problemi

Alaskablue Creations

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had an issue with my photos syncing to my variants in Etsy and Justin got with me within minutes to help. We did a share screen and not only did he give me a much quicker way to link my photos but I learned all that I have been missing out on! Getvela is a super handy tool to have and their customer support rocks! The upgrade is a must need for your online shops!

WearandBear

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app since last year to manage my inventory for all different channels. such a life hack!! keep up the good work !!!!!

BnR Laser Designs

With over 300 listings, all with variations. Vela is the perfect app for managing my Shopify & etsy shop. Their customer response is always spot on. When an issue or question arises they are more then willing to listen and help in any way needed. I identified a couple bugs and they had them fixed within a day. No run around or trying to say it was me, they listened and fixed it. Ive managed Software roll outs and I wish they had been on my team. They get an A+ from me.

Cookie Cutter Lady

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I've been using getvela for more than 5 years now. With over 2,000 items on multiple marketplaces I can attest that there is no better way to manage, copy, and publish all of your listings in one place. This app has literally saved me years of my life from monotonous listing adjustments and publishing listings. Justin is phenomenal for customer support if you need any help too! So worth $10 a month. A++

Blu Ridge Design Co

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I hardly ever leave reviews but after spending a few hours with this app I can say I am very happy that I found it! Very user friendly and the couple of questions I did have were answered almost immediately on a Sunday evening! Not just that but they provided links to very helpful tutorials for each of my questions! Integrated my Etsy and shopify stores and made bulk edits in just a couple hours setup time. Published new listing from Etsy to shopify and visa versa! Can't wait to see how much time this app will save me and best of all I got it for half of what the competition was charging me. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thank You!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36