Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Vanquish Emporium

Saved a lot of my time, better than shopify bulk edit, have lot more functionality and easy to use. I have used many bulk edit apps but this one is the best.

GRETALICE

mi hanno modificato tutti i prezzi, ho dovuto sospendere il mio sito, per colpa di questa pessima app.

Tahoor Store

What an amazing app and has already saved me tons of time. If you need something that works, then this is it!

Les French Kits

Amazing App, always FREE ! Install it now and you won't forget it ! Very easy to use, quick update shopify products by clicking with one button only :-)

Reinforced Beds

Saves time and money for our furniture company. We stock a large range of different contract beds here at the reinforced bed company. Vela has helped us manage all these varieties. Would recommend to other companies who have complex stock systems.

WildNorthPets

This app is great for managing listings, it's so easy to upload photos that may be useful for multiple listings as well as change around variants and inventory. I wish I could link multiple listings to a single stock but as I understand this is an issue with Shopify so I really hope in the future it's possible!

UK Forces Gifts

Started using this the other day and its already saved me a ton of time. I had a couple of questions which they answered really quickly. Looking forward to see what else they have as we have 1000's of listings

Hersey

What can i say,by far the best editing app, and its free! I mean the best,really dont know what else could i say

The Note House

Using Vela has saved me HOURS of editing time. Being able to replace or add photos to my Etsy and Shopify stores in bulk is amazing. The new variation profiles are incredibly helpful too. I have noticed that there are always small tweaks happening each time I login to make Vela even better. Easy to follow video tutorials are available, and the customer service is fantastic as well. I asked a question in the chat box, and I got a thorough answer within 20 minutes!

Giovani

No lies best product organizing app out there, simple to use and very effective saves you time and effort from searching and opening products individually just to edit. all the best features brought together in a simple to understand package, definitely would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25