Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

LuxShine

One only words. Amazing. You can modify all variations of a lot of product in only 2 minutes.Developer make truly excellent work!

Fancy Phone Case

When we think of having to update variations on our 500+ items, it gives us a headache. Last year we paid a company to do this for us when the new iPhone was released, but now we got Vela and updated all the items variations in about 10 minutes. We bulk update tags, description, titles and price with Vela as well. This is the kind of apps that are PRICELESS and MUST HAVE on any Shopify and Etsy store. They are also working on eBay and Amazon integration. Can't wait.

Sportswear4me

just edit 200 products in 2 min.. but it deleted all my trust badge picture on the descrition...now have even more work to do...thanks..

XtraFly Apparel

I'm a fan of Vela since ETSY, and now they are here, can't wait for their eBay and Amazon integration. that 1 star negative review seems like it's from an angry person or competition, VELA saves us hours n hours of work for real. their customer service is top notch.

Salty Tee Apparel Co., LLC

Absolutely hands down, best app on the market for editing listings in bulk. From their superior customer support to just the amazing overall look and ease of use of the site to easily no hassle edit products. My #1 go to app for Etsy and since they've come on over to Shopify my #1 on here too!

ElenaBerlo OnceUponaPaper™

We've been using Justin's app Vela for some time now, and it was really the best help we could have for editing products in bulk both on Shopify and Etsy. Now we are so excited that Vela offers mass editing for pricing which was not yet developed while in Beta. Justin is also very supportive and quick to answer. I can't wait for further features of this app. thanks, Genu www.onceuponapaper.net

ManekiBB

Justin is the man! He is very supportive and super fast to get help from him too. I would definitely gave this app a 5-stars.

VIZVA

This is the best application so far for editing the products. I am so glad that I downloaded it. It helped me edit my products by- Tags, Description, Price so easily. It has saved my so much of my time, I wish i could rate it more than 5. Bulk edit of description was so challenging, specially when you want to add tables to your description, Vela would do it without problem. Also the staff -Justin was so responsive on Chat when i had to ask something to clarify. Thank you so much Justin. Cheers

Personally Yours Accessories

I have been using this app for some time throughout the BETA, I've used the same app for Etsy as well. It allows you to BULK or individually change product attributes. This makes the process very simple and easier to update than using just the bulk edit within Shopify along with being able to bulk edit items that you cannot bulk edit like say um variations? If you are not using this then you are wasting valuable time doing it the hard way! A few times I have had to contact support and they (Justin) have always been there within hours (Typically minutes) he responds to help. even doing a remote session to help understand the issue or fix it. This app is great and will be even greater in the future! Keep listening to your customers! you are doing the right things!

Natural For My Baby

I continue using this amazing app for more than a year already. This is a priceless tool for all etsy and shopify customers! All variations, prices, collections/category, tags and other options change - all in one - just within minutes! I have 4500 items in my etsy store and changing the prices/variations was impossible for me - it was such a headache! I found this app and buuum! Prices and variations for each category have been changed within minutes! I couldn't believe! I do not understand bad reviews because this tool is just amazing and time saver for small businesses who use etsy and especially shopify! It's impossible to know how many items in your shopify store, how many items has each category, it's impossible to bulk edit variations/prices/ put bulk items into categories - thanks Justin for your outstanding customer service, help and answers all the time when I need it! Fast and helpful customer service - all the time! After 1 year I can't imaging my work with etsy and shopify without you! Thank you! Will be using this tool forever and highly recommend to all small businesses who works with etsy and shopify!
Previous 1 3