Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Mid-Atlantic RV Wholesalers

I have spent weeks trying to edit my products, one at a time, after I used a horrible app to import some eBay listings that I had into my Shopify store that completely wrecked my products' formats. One by one, I have edited them, only to realize that I missed one here and there. Once I found VELA, my prayers were answered! This app is AMAZING! In 30 minutes, I was able to complete edits that would have taken me 12 hours previously. I did have a glitch when I first installed the app and I initiated a chat with Justin and within MINUTES he had responded and had already researched my account settings on his end before he even replied to my chat so he was familiar with my store and my products before even getting back to me! Now that is efficiency at its best! I have been in business either for myself or my family for over 20 years now and I don't hand out rave reviews very easily but, these guys have a really good thing going and they deserve all of the great reviews that users have left. And, I couldn't beat the price! (FREE) Keep up the good work, Justin! Customer service like the kind Justin practices is rare in today's retail environment, especially online, and maintaining this level going forward will help to set Vela apart from their competitors!!

Joy of Planning

It's perfect for bulk edits. Saved me a ton of time and admin was helpful when I needed direction. Recommended! x

Mk Beauty Club

For having a really simple UI, it's surprisingly useful. Really efficient for simple changes. The fields you can select to change are all the fields that are on the Shopify CSV file. There's even a Find and Replace

BEADED CREATIONS

This is the WORST app I have EVER come across! Why Shopify would allow apps of this poor calibre on their platform is beyond my understanding! This app removed ALL product images and and when using this app for bulk pricing edits, it messed my entire store! It has taken me over TWO Months to try and get my prices corrected and to recover over 8000+ Products! MY SUGGESTION TO ANYONE WANTING TO USE THIS APP IS STAY FAR AWAY!! ALL THIS APP IS GOOD FOR IS TO CREATE WEEKS OF EXTRA WORK AND BACKTRACKING ON YOUR STORE'S PRODUCTS!! I WILL ALSO BE PASSING THIS EXPERIENCE ON TO SHOPIFY AND REQUEST THAT THEY REMOVE THIS APP FROM THEIR PLATFORM AS THIS IS NOT WHAT MERCHANTS NEED!

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I currently have over 800 products in my store and it would be a headache to use Shopify's current product editing features...much too time-consuming. I started using Vela before it became public in the Shopify store and I am so glad that I did.

Vela makes it much easier to edit all of my products quickly. I use the type filter more than anything so once I select the type I can choose to edit one, some or all of the products at once. From that point, I can make changes to anything related to those products on one screen. I love it because it saves me so much time which is paramount for a one-woman shop owner! My only issue is that at the moment there is no way to sort the filters under each category (e.g. Product List A-Z) but I hear that feature (and others) are on the way. Yay! Even with that missing feature, Vela is still a huge help in my book.

Plus customer service is quick, responsive and helpful! If you want to save time managing your products, download (and start using) Vela today...NOW!!

Evolution Threads

This app is awesome, I have only used it for one day and it already cleared up probably weeks worth of sorting and changing data in Etsy and Shopify, they also told me that this is coming for Amazon as well, so if you don't have the app id highly suggest it.

tinyfeats

This app is awesome! I have been using it for over a year now for both my Etsy and Shopify stores and I love it. I am in the process of doing a major overhaul for my stores and couldn't imagine doing it without this app.. I highly, highly, highly recommend it. Vela is easy to use, intuitive to navigate and saves me a ton of time. Thanks so much for creating it!

Pharaoh Store

I used this App to bulk edit products' prices, titles and descriptions, it'd be nice if it works with adding shortcodes [] and images in the description.

RR Staging

I couldn't believe bulk adding/editing variants to multiple products wasn't built into Shopify. This tool saved me so much valuable time. And it's free?!?! I'm writing this review in the hope that it will make someone like me more likely to discover Vela sooner!

Captain Birthday

I use this app to edit captainbirthday.com. I have over 900 listings. We have been selling for over 12 years, and my listings were inconsistent with each other. I was manually editing listings one at a time which took up a lot of my time. This app is incredible. I can now edit bulk edit descriptions and prices in minutes. I can keep my shop fresh and current daily. This app is so efficient. It is one of the best out there. And, they have speedy response to questions. The customer service is lightning fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16