Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tinoreading.club

Location Vietnam

This is the first time I write a bad customer service review. They are, specifically Justin, so bad to the point all of the good things from this app combined cannot make up for the ignorance and assumption they put me through. As a owner, I carefully went through each and every tutorial clips they have. TWO MESSAGES in the conversation and Justin already assumed I had not watched any video. He forced down on the conversation twice, and up until my confirmation and screenshot that I watched the video he asked for a screen recording. Be aware, this app doesn't work on text or message!!! Only via calls or screen recordings at your convenience (or theirs?). He claimed that because he had 'customers from over 72 countries', therefore it's best for you to: 1) watch the clips, and 2) make a screen shared call with him to avoid 'back and forth between chat/email' quote-on-quote. Well you know, no one gives a care how many customers the app is troubleshooting at the moment. It is part of your JD and get used to it, or ask for a raise maybe? Like Klaviyo, they queue the customers so everyone has their numbers and wait to get a full attention rep who is willing to help you, listen or text. Clearly, they just do this as a chore and don't appreciate the customers (with 21 and still counting one-star reviews with no response). If you feel like working with someone who cares, STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP.

Qurious Shop

Life changing! Simply put... this app has saved me so much time, stress, and messing around. It just does the job it was built to do. I have a lot of products and it still manages to keep up with the strain I put it under with huge multifaceted edits. My favorite part of Vela is being able to bulk edit images. Since using the app there's been multiple updates, so I look forward to what's to come.

Shea Shea Bakery

Time spent using app About 4 hours

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I NEVER leave reviews...this is the single most useful app I've tried on Shopify in 8 years! In only 5 minutes of poking around, I found so many uses for this, it's outstanding! The price is unbeatable and the ease at which you can get things done and not be afraid to screw up the backend of your site is amazing. Thank you for creating such a wonderful app for business owners!!!! Anyone reading this, TRY IT, you'll be impressed!

Diane Hill

Time spent using app About 9 hours

My mind is blown with this app, this has saved me DAYS worth of work with just a couple of clicks. Worst thing is that I didn't know sooner. I am using it for both my Etsy and Shopify stores. The best thing about it is that you can transform any shopify listing into an Etsy listing with a couple of clicks, and vice versa. The hours this app will save me!! I also sell phone cases and the variant list is huge, so vela makes it super easy by using the profiles function to create a master profile of all my variations which will then apply in seconds to any future new designs. Customer service is incredible, they even got on a call with me when I felt really stuck so I definitely feel supported. Thanks for developing a great time saving app :)

Myriad Melodies

Time spent using app 1 day

This a great app for bulk editing listings. It has an intuitive design and is easy to use. You can easily add photos, skus, edit descriptions and titles, and the developers are there to help when you reach out for support. We use this app on a regular basis to optimize our listings and are looking forward to the updates for linking the store to Amazon and eBay.

Alba Backgrounds

A website developer I am not! Until the Vela app came along I spent long, laborious days editing my 500+ products. Now, with a little help from their terrific support, my time spent editing is now a fraction of what it was. Truly a fantastic product and well worth the money. Again, and I can't stress this enough, the support I've had has been first class. If you don't have this app you must love arduous, tedious work!

Reveil

Time spent using app About 1 month

Updating inventory to a specific warehouse location doesn't work. For example, I have a warehouse in US and Egypt. If I update the stock quantity in Egypt in Vela, it ends up updating the stock quantity for US in Shopify. Haven't heard anything back from support over 7 days.

Abysm Internal

I've been using this app for at least 2 years, first on Etsy and now on Shopify and is one of my favourites.
It has no comparison when it comes to erasing, adding or changing images in bulk AND adding or editing variations also in bulk! It is THE BEST app out there for this.
Among the many functions, the ones for editing tags, prices and for search and replace text, whether is titles or descriptions are also very useful, easy to use, and convenient.
200% Recommended!!! Can't go wrong using Vela!

mustardandgraytrade

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app and really good customer service. We have been using Vela for a couple of years and the features keep getting better. Its not cheap but worth the money for the time saved! We run two Shopify sites and an Etsy shop. Not only does Vela make bulk editing quick and easy but you can now copy listings from Etsy to Shopify and vice versa. For us this has been invaluable. You have to refresh the shop on vela before you start editing but as soon as you sync from Vela the changes are instant on your website or Etsy store. Really really good. When you have questions or need a nudge in the right direction customer service is always second to non. I really can't recommend these guys and this app highly enough. Really really good.

Jones Laser Craft

This app is a game changer. As a small business with over 350 items on Etsy and approaching that number on Shopify I am no longer afraid to expand! This app is a HUGE timesaver, and the support is some of the best I have ever experienced. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. It allows me to make changes across multiple platforms (with more being added!) In a SMALL fraction of the time. Thank You GetVela!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35