Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

VapePoint

Good app and such an amazing support! Had a problem and it was resolved by them almost instantly. Highly recommend it.

Crafty Mama Gifts

Not only does the app help you bulk edit your products, but the customer service is amazing! I was having difficulty because I was trying to edit too much at once, using large photos, and Justin walked me through exactly what I would need to do to get it accomplished. He was patient and so helpful!

I'm so glad I found this app to help me as I'm transitioning products. Do not hesitate to install and use!!!!

Miss Chief Bunny

My first day and I am already loving it. It does what the Paid apps I have used cannot. What more can I ask for a Free app? Once I get some "legs" on my new store...I would be more than happy to pay for such a useful app. And if you have never used a Bulk Edit app...trust me...it's unimaginable to think of the hours you will waste without it!!! Yay for me! www.misschiefbunny.com

Smiling Tree

Fabulous app! I have been with Vela since the beginning in beta/test mode, and it keeps getting better and better. Excellent features, nicely organized interface, and superior customer service. A MUST!

Abilitee Adaptive Wear

We have a store on both Etsy and Shopify and constantly need to update small things on our listings. We have close to 100 listings so this has been really time saving in making bulk changes that you can't do directly in Shopify or Etsy.

Jamboree

SERIOUSLY the best app ever! It has saved me and my team days of work! I love that it is free. Change your compare at prices quickly and easily to make quick sales without loads of time opening up each product. This app is consistently releasing new updates and features, all of which are amazing

5·2·7 Photo

I can't even explain how thankful I am to have Vela for Shopify! It will save you more hours than you can imagine in bulk editing. Excellent app!

Fine Jewelry by Anastasia Savenko

I used Vela for years for Etsy and had Shopify option for a while as well. Great customer service and it does save you a lot of time!

Clever Owl Paper

I've been using this app for years now to edit my Etsy shop. I was so excited when they launched it for Shopify. It saves TONS of time. It's easy to use and the customer service is above and beyond what you'd ever expect.

Nothingbutstring

Great app, makes editing a large number of items so easy. The guys at Vela are super responsive and always answer your questions quickly.

Previous 1 3 4