Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Boutique Monogram

Best app out there! Been using it for years on another platform and it is a time saving tool we can't live without. Thanks for adding it to shopify!!

TeacherFanatics.com

This app works great and is a HUGE time saver for our Shopify and Etsy stores. Logical interface, short learning curve and fantastic customer service when I did have a question.

gadgetAlot

MyMerchCo

This app is a big time saver and I wish I had started using it much earlier. The team behind it are also very prompt in replying to any inquiries. Definitely a primary app for anyone using Shopify

JewelryLab

WAY better than Bulk Editor and SUPER easy to use with the ability to create a Variation profile quickly and then apply it to any and all products you need. Drag and drop functionality. Just saved me a full day of work all in 5 min! Plus great support on chat!

RiotDeal

helps you change details on multiple products at once. It is very helpful and easy to use...................................................

Romantic Express

I have been using Vela for some time now. I can do changes in a few minutes that would take me hours. It is easy to mass edit products with certain criteria. Vela is a must have. Very fast and helpful support too.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app is amazing. I imported my shopify shop accounts and my Etsy shops. I absolutely love this app.

GiggleSticks

This App was so Amazing. Changed prices in Minutes Was dreading having to change the prices and it was a Breeze. Thank you Vela!!!

UpsideDown

how can someone rate something that works properly and is free have less then 5 stars. wish this did seo meta tags and such, But other then that it does exactly what it says and a little extra

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9