Vela

Vela

by Vela

Manage, edit, and optimize product listings with ease!

Burl Theory

friendly interface, easy to use, and most importantly - an incredible time saver and efficiency maximizer! so grateful to have discovered it!

IncredibleGood Inc

Very promising app for multi-channel publishing and product management. UI that actually works and responsive devs!

AdeBelly

Vela is amazing!!! I had some issue about 10min ago and then someone from Vela resolved it very quickly!! I really appreciate that! thank you so much.

Flashbak Shop

A win. We needed a solution to bulk editing. I reached out for advice. Justin answered quickly. He knew what to do, made no false promises, and kept it simple. It worked. Finally an app that does what it says it will do. (And we'd tried plenty of duds.) Very good. Nice one.

Fairy's Feathers

The app ruined my shop, the support was really harassing me and threatened me.
"Justin" was not helpful and even violent. I have copied our chat.
I am scared to leave my shop connected.

Anabella Women

removed all the tags from my shop, the support were not helping and just made it worse :( I use it in my Etsy shops but I think it is not a good app for shopify.

iMpremium

Super app the best of its kind. I recommend. I recommend to everyone, change prices quickly easily. Top APP

Everyoul

I've been using this app for a long time now and absolutely love it for both my Shopify store and my Etsy shop. It is absolutely amazing and customer support is fantastic. They always get back to me quickly and provide awesome support!

Dreamer Store

What an amazing app! It helps a lot and saves a lot times! Thank you! Hopefully we can use the app for fulfillments too! I use the app on my 4 stores

Jessica6 Designs

Excellent tool. Great for rapid mass editing of listings without having to jump in and out of individual products. Shopify support now too. Can't believe it's free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30