Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Natural For My Baby

I continue using this amazing app for more than a year already. This is a priceless tool for all etsy and shopify customers! All variations, prices, collections/category, tags and other options change - all in one - just within minutes! I have 4500 items in my etsy store and changing the prices/variations was impossible for me - it was such a headache! I found this app and buuum! Prices and variations for each category have been changed within minutes! I couldn't believe! I do not understand bad reviews because this tool is just amazing and time saver for small businesses who use etsy and especially shopify! It's impossible to know how many items in your shopify store, how many items has each category, it's impossible to bulk edit variations/prices/ put bulk items into categories - thanks Justin for your outstanding customer service, help and answers all the time when I need it! Fast and helpful customer service - all the time! After 1 year I can't imaging my work with etsy and shopify without you! Thank you! Will be using this tool forever and highly recommend to all small businesses who works with etsy and shopify!

Desire

Very easy to edit in bulk, easy to use interface. Must have if your shopify store has a lot of products.

His N Her Gadgets

Don't use this app!!! Knocked out all compare at prices and all variant pictures throughout my store and several others that used it (I'm part of an Ecom group)!! Horrible app costing hours of work after!!! DO NOT USE!! If I could give -5 stars I would

Trendrbender

Outstanding App, Im Blown Away By The Value & The Product That They Deliver. Finally Someone Understands What Most Users Are Looking For.

Great Work ! I Highly Recommend!

• Even tho there are a couple little things i'd like to add, Id feel i would be asking for to much seeing how its a free app.

Unicoiho

its a great application with a great easy interface .... and easy to use .... i love it ... the more here its totally free

The Cats Meow Cat Shore

his app has saved me a lot of time with bulk edits. I Highly recommend!

Rag Ivory

This is one of the greatest apps I have ever used. I have been with Vela for almost 2 years, and have stuck by the amazing company ever since. They truly are trying to change the way efficiency is done, and the simplicity of it is great! From the smallest businesses, to big ones, you can change descriptions, titles, images, prices, literally everything is available to edit but at scale. As soon as you publish the updates, within a couple minutes (depending on the amount of edits) the edits are live before anyone even notices!

Thank you Vela for this amazing app, & your support is AMAZING (answers and fixes my problems instantly). You are way ahead of the competition with a way better interface and ease of use ❤️

Whimsical Wild Artwork

This app has saved me a tremendous amount of time with bulk edits especially with changing variations. I Highly recommend!

Premiumart Co

Please add replace entire Description in bulk. Thank you!

Fullrunway

I wrote a previous review on this with some issues that I had and much to my surprise Justin at Vela contacted me immediately via email offering his assistance. We went back forth that evening via email looking into my issues. The next morning we connected via their chat box in their app. After some discussion we moved it to an Outlook Screenshare where we walked through some things and he offered some solutions to my specific situation.

This app is very versatile and saved me a ton of time. Best of all though is their service. Justin is there to help at anytime. I wish all the app developers were like this. Great job!