Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Jenn's Handmade Jewelry

I absolutely love this app! It has made editing and updating my items SO much easier!!! What used to take hours and days, since I have such a large inventory, now takes minutes! I have used this app on another platform and was so relieved to see that they are now on Shopify too! Great customer service too...they answer questions almost immediately and have truly wonderful communication and assistance with any questions you may have. Highly recommend! Keep up the great work Vela!!

StylishFad

App did not work properly. Sync once, but instead of find/replace, just added duplicate text. Then couldn't bulk fix.

whynotshoponline.com

What can I say what a brilliant app, It has everything you need for fast editing and the support is quick and amazing.

Thanks

whynotshoponline.com

The Bohipstian

Vela is brilliant. It's super easy to use and the best app I've used for editing many items at once. Try it!

GloeDation

I've have has this app for months now so maybe should have written a review sooner but after the months of having and using the app i feel this app is a MUST HAVE free app. It has always had the feature I've needed which in turn has saved me literally HOURS. If you don't have this app and need to do the tasks outlined in the description then GET THIS APP!!!

Zaza&K

This app makes my life easier, it's so simple to use and efficient at the same time. I just LOVE it. Many thanks to the developers, I actually can't believe it's free ! genuinely sincere review.

Smashing Ink

This app is amazing! I have used their Etsy version for a while and am so glad they have it for Shopify now too! This app saves me so much time that I would be willing to pay for it! The app is very extensive and you want to pay attention when you are setting things up to not override your info you don't want to change. The profiles options help with being able to do similar updates super easy. I have a few different sets of products that I have to update with different info and the profiles makes it easy to make these quick changes without having to program the settings in each time. Pretty much anything you would want to update on your shop you can do a lot quicker and more efficient with this app. I am in the process of moving my website to Shopify and this app made moving around 900 listings with each one having 98 variations easy to do in a few hours instead of months. I have had to reach out for help with various things and Justin is super responsive and answers pretty much any time of the day and has always taken care of my issues or answered my questions completely. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

NoodleWolf Art

So far so good. Saved me several hours of time with bulk editing. Features finding and replacing text, adding before/after, filtering, ect. Still being developed but a solid tool to use now. Dev is responsive and well spoken. There is some lag with it right now, but it's on his to do list. Good free solution. I look forward to seeing this app evolve.

Portraits by NC

I have been using Vela for my Etsy store for over a year and have always loved how easy it has been to update product descriptions and various variants and prices. When Shopify started to add the Vela app I was ecstatic. The app works just as expected and has been a huge time saver when it comes to bulk editing, without glitches and fast. I highly recommend this app Thanks Vela!

Fragile

Better than all paid apps, Justin helped me every time with all my issues, they will come with more features, 5+ stars!