Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Femmedecarriere

great app and customer service, i recommend to change things in bulk.
All the features are good to manage our shop.

Germinate

As a Shopify Store Setup Service this app is amazing, it is saving me tons of time and allows drop ship clients to customize content to be unique in a few minutes. This is a must have app for Germinate.com and all of our clients moving forward. Love it - thank you.

Rover of Dover

This app saved my life...I was struggling for days (weeks) trying to set up my store and all the product descriptions. The .csv file exports the data as HTML and I have no clue. This allows me to easily format/change all the product data easily and simultaneously. A lifesaver.

EasyBins

We have over 1,500 skus in our stores and forever we've been looking or a better way to manage their content and keep them updated. This app does it all for us, love it! First way I can now see everything and manage it without ALOT less friction!

Lunar Noona

This application is absolutely amazing! Can FINALLY mass edit everything without clicking and closing every product in Shopify manually. If you haven't tried out Vela to bulk edit, then you're missing out.

Great GREAT app! 5/5

CasePeek

App simply does not preform. That was my 2 time installing this app. Both times it didn't do entire tasks and had major issue detecting all product and even working. HIGHLY UNSTABLE. Hextom editor is 100 times better working and far more stable. But its pricey :(

Cates Concepts

This app ROCKS!!!!!!!!! It is by far the best bulk editor on here. I had a questions and got an answer from the tech support in less than 2 mins at 11:00pm. The speed of the app and the ability to sync across platforms not only decreased my time put also allowed me to see errors (Typos) real easy.

TEE WITH HONEY

Bloody excellent app! Saves a lot of time and helps you organise. It's way too good to be free and I regret leaving a 5-star because I am scared they might start charging, but credit where it is due. Would totally recommend!

prettyperfectstudio.com

I've been using the vela app for etsy for a few months now and let me say, that it has been a HUGE timesaver!
So with our shopify site, I'd been neglecting doing updates bc Shopify really isn't very accommodating with making this an easy task. So I decided to search the app store for an inventory management app (hoping to find something like Vela) and sure enough, Vela came up! I was very excited for this and am thrilled to share my transparently honest review that Vela has been nothing short of perfect for our business. Thanks Vela!!

Maxley Designs

I literally spent weeks adding a new option to each listing in my Etsy shop and then discovered this app. *FACEPALM* I could've done ALL the editing with Vela and saved myself tons of time and sanity! I love that it works with my Shopify store also. I had one strange tech issue, but customer service was able to fix the problem in a few minutes, at 9:30pm! It was awesome! Highly recommend.