Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Cape Cod Crystals

I've been using Vela for a few years on Etsy and it is a life saver. It took me maybe a week or two to get used to it at first, but now if I need to make a change it's SO much faster. This eliminates having to import and export on Shopify which I love. And it's actually free. They don't restrict features for paid plans - everything is free. Thank you Vela!!!!

Cape Cod Crystals wooooo! virgosummer2.myshopify.com

Lakebound

Vela is a lifesaver. I've used it at least a dozen times to bulk edit my Etsy shop, and I just built out a robust Shopify site and was thrilled to learn I can now sync my Shopify site with Vela as well.

Justin is super responsive, any questions I have are answered within minutes with step-by-step instructions and the solutions are always very easy. I would highly recommend Vela!

Returning Grace Designs

I wish I could give this App 10+ stars!!! This App is a LIFESAVER!! I have 350+ listings and I am now able to update product information with EASE on both my website AND Etsy store!! Total game changer for a handmade business!! More time making...less time behind the computer! EVERY SHOP should have this App!!! Thank you SO MUCH for developing this App and making it FREE!!! I am one super-happy customer :))))))

House of Tillett

I know this is a brand new app. A great premise. Maybe a few bugs. Will update review if things work out. I have had a few problems. But Justin is very responsive. I hope it all goes well. A Free App is helpful starting out. Cross fingers. These things take time.

filipinotshirts.com

Very helpful and easy to use. Saved me a lot of manual work! Using for my second store now and I heard it still is going to be free!

Bemiera

Its a must to have this app. Although it is free, the functions that come with this app is very superb. You can even managed thousands of SKU with this app and editing thousands of your product cant never been more easier. Very diverse, in term of function...and its ability. It can automatically sync with your store every 4 hours, and if you need the the sync to be faster, the app has a button for on-demand sync. You must try this app, you must try this app, you must try this app.. Kudos the the developer.. and their support is also top notch, like seriously how many of your app has live chat that literally replies within minutes, and bear in mind this app is free.

I would give 10 stars if I could.

Focused Fire Design

This is an absolutely awesome editor!!! You can do in minutes what would take hours or days manually. Support is superb. I got help within minutes on a Saturday. This is one I can't live without. I'd give it ten stars if I could.

Awfully Hot

I have tried and compared with different "bulk edit" app. Vela is the best of them. bulk edit most categories also it is very simple easy to understand and use. I am a total newbie. it does help me a lot. also Justin's service and guide is great. Highly recommend.

VapePoint

Good app and such an amazing support! Had a problem and it was resolved by them almost instantly. Highly recommend it.

Crafty Mama Gifts

Not only does the app help you bulk edit your products, but the customer service is amazing! I was having difficulty because I was trying to edit too much at once, using large photos, and Justin walked me through exactly what I would need to do to get it accomplished. He was patient and so helpful!

I'm so glad I found this app to help me as I'm transitioning products. Do not hesitate to install and use!!!!