Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Cherry Bombe

For those who have no programming experience like myself, this app is for you. I had sales drop off because of a shipping problem and this application solved it. Super straightforward and Brian from customer service was very helpful. It's an app anyone can use!

Bow Hill Blueberries 2

We searched and trialed all the shipping apps we could find for Shopify and Advanced Shipping Rules was the only one that had solutions for all the requirements we had for shipping from our store. Most of all is the ability to make use of the USPS Flat Rate and Priority Mail Regional Rate boxes. The app allows our buyers to get the most reasonable rate shipping options accurately calculated so they did not over pay (which really helps avoid abandoned carts) or underpay (so we lose money). Support was great and they spent the time with us to help get the initial setup working for us. Real phone support from patient software folks who walked us through the setup and helped us understand the interactions in the back end of Shopify.
The app got us through the Christmas gift shipping frenzy without a hiccup.
8 months after our initial setup, we wanted to add some more complications the shipping rules and they where there again to help us get that setup and refresh our training on how to do setup.

Rococo Ice Cream

So happy to write a review for Advanced Shipping Rules! I received excellent tech support! I downloaded the app and then contacted support for help. The support staff talked me through what I needed and explained to me what my problem was and showed me how to fix it on the Shopify site. It was very helpful!

Amkha Seed

Fast and helpful support. Powerful tool for custom shipping requirements.

Andis Way

Awesome App!!! Easy to use, does exactly what we need it to do, and works great. Their customer service is also awesome.. Highly Recommend!!

Unicorn Gift

Super useful app, has great integration with other apps too! Thanks, www.unicorn.gifts

Not Yet Tracked Out

This app really has been a saving grace. We are running a marketplace with many different vendors. This app has so many options for vendors to choose the shipping method that best suits them including real-time shipping rates calculated from their postal code. We have vendors that prefer to ship based on total order price, some that prefer to do it by weight-based flat rates and others that want real-time costs or free shipping. All of these are options are very easy to set-up and manage. When vendors are shipping to multiple countries, you can quickly duplicate their shipping set-up from country to country with one click. When I first started using the app, I was just happy to be able to quote rates from the correct postal code, but now I've seen just how flexible and versatile this app is if you have many vendors or drop ship your orders. It has alleviated all of our shipping problems, which is kind of amazing being that we have complex shipping needs. Excellent customer service as well and it seems as though Brian is constantly working to add features and provide users with premium updates. Thanks for the app! Very appreciative!

Sitstay

We have several drop shippers as well as products that we wanted to carry that didn't fall under the free shipping umbrella and this app allowed us to accomplish it. Customer support has been very helpful with walking me through any questions I have. We would recommend to others who are looking for advanced shipping options.

Commonpractice

We moved from a very simple set of products in our store to a complex set (big ticket items, small items) with widely varying shipping options (free shipping, international shipping, multiple carriers). And we wanted to allow customers to mix them together in a single cart. We wouldn't have been able to do this without Advanced Shipping Rules. Questions and problems that cropped up were solved quickly and we were able to do everything we wanted to do with shipping options easily.

UPDATE: We ran into some trouble recently with Fedex packages being shipped to PO Boxes. I asked Brian at Advanced Shipping Rules to come up with a solution for this issue, which was causing us a lot of headaches. A few days later, the app had been updated to prevent Fedex and UPS from showing up as options when the address is a PO Box. Quick service, and much appreciated!

Yu Be Yu

The app is great. It offers options I haven't found elsewhere, allowing me to personalize shipping options worldwide. Plus they helped me with setup. Great customer service.