Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Fools Closet

Great app, streamlines my shipping rates for eCommerce using different dropship suppliers and print-on-demand suppliers with flat rates. Lets me set a free-shipping threshold for products I choose, and exclude some from free-shipping. Perfect for people trying to set up the Free Plus Shipping marketing strategy.
I had some trouble with initial setup, but the customer service was prompt and helpful. Get it.

Prefen Wine Gifts

Takes care of what I needed to do with multiple Print-on-demand services. Just don't set them up as "fulfillment services". That will stop the services from finishing the final stages of the API calls that tell your store the order is fulfilled.

Helpful advice from ASR support.

Ministry Store

This app really helped us set-up our store to handle 2 types of fulfillment services. Our print-on-demand service (which costs more to ship) along with our normal inventory are both operating at the correct pricing seamlessly. And the CS was very responsive. Thanks!

Ifls Usa

This app is a MUST have if you have different vendors and drop shippers. It will allow you to customize groups and drop shippers with their own shipping rates helping you and your business to not lose money whenever there is a multi-line order. Also, their support is prompt and fantastic. Well documented app. Give it a try!

Essential Oil

Our company uses every size shipping box you can imagine as well as different shaped products with different weights and we had so much difficulty getting our shipping prices correct for the customers. I tried multiple apps and Advanced Shipping Rules has been the only one that we could set up to work for ALL of our products!!! It took me awhile to set up, however Brian was so helpful, he responded to my questions right away and assisted me in the setup process. He assured me that it would take a little bit to set up however once all the information was input we wouldn't need to mess with it. And so far its been great!! I had to make a few tweaks to box sizes the first few day but thats it!!! Its really been a lifesaver for our company! Thanks Brian and Thank you Advanced Shipping Rules! -ilana

Fishgirl Seafood

What an awesome experience getting our store set up with carriers and our negotiated rates. What could have been really complex for me to figure out on my own, was made easier to understand with the guidance provided. They answer the phone and tailor the structure to meet your business needs! Thanks!

Western Audio Distribution

This app does everything we need and more. We have multiple fulfillment vendors with multiple shipping options each. Sometimes shipping options depend on product and vendor. This gives us that flexibility. The support is second to none. The updates recently done are wonderful and the program is now much more user friendly. If you tried it before, you need to try it again! The sub-zone shipping options will be a great tool for us, once I get around to doing the setup. Again, the support is fantastic if you are having any trouble at all they are right there.

Wearitforward

Awesome support! They helped me set up everything I needed when I was very confused! Def recommend!

Hatch Label

Great App. Great new interface, makes setting rates so easy. Special thanks as well to Brian who is always on-hand for support. Cheers

Guerrilla Fighters Of Kurdistan

I had a phenomenal experience with the app and customer service and I was compelled to leave a review. I have a very complicated shop which merges Printful fulfillment with manual fulfillment as well as some items only available as part of a pre-order. Brian at customer service walked me through each step to set it up correctly, and now I've passed the very last obstacle to launch my store. Thanks Brian and team!