Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Guerrilla Fighters Of Kurdistan

I had a phenomenal experience with the app and customer service and I was compelled to leave a review. I have a very complicated shop which merges Printful fulfillment with manual fulfillment as well as some items only available as part of a pre-order. Brian at customer service walked me through each step to set it up correctly, and now I've passed the very last obstacle to launch my store. Thanks Brian and team!

Www Thestoneflower Com

Quick respond to your requests. Great customer service and the app is very useful for simple shipping rule. I chose the Lite plan so I can restrict clothing items from free shipping on jewelry order over $50. Great app!

Tech Agent 99

Great App. I am a Shopify Expert doing jobs to Support Shopify Storeowners through Storetasker.com - and have found this the best Advanced Shipping app - for times that products just won't fit within any Shopify Shipping rules.
Shipping rules can be mind boggling to setup - but this app allows all to be done and work together.
Great Support as well!

Mandybankson

Excellent App! The only method found to setup complex shipping rates with our many different sized Art products, including several Fulfillment services.
Brian answered promptly and got all things sorted out quickly.
It can be mind boggling to setup many complex products and trust that Shipping will be correct.
Looking forward to new features coming!
Thanks!

First Store 01

Smooth app, does what it says.

Grownmanshave

Simple, easy, and does exactly what it says. It helps me to constrict a few products to US only. It also allows me a few ways to adjust shipping pricing as well. Great app.

Old Baphomet

Great app, basically works exactly how you want it to.

Audiotron3

This app is solid. You can create whatever shipping rules you need, then assign it to a product. Then it will tally all the rates in checkout and display the accurate number for the customer. Automation that avoids errors - what more can you ask for?

Colored Caulk

I was afraid I was going to have to find another platform for my shop because of our specialized shipping but this app. does the job!
Everyone told me it could not be done but once I got this app. and talked with Brian he was very helpful and got it to do just what I needed. I can not say enough good things about this company and app.
I would highly recommend!

Jaxson Co

Great app.

I have tried 3 other shipping applications before this one which is the only that could satisfy all the needs my store has.

Support was very quick, helpful and thorough.

If you are reading this and wonder if you should pick this app, just do it!
Yann