Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Bethel Store

My experience with this app has been great! The app works as advertised and has more functionality than previously thought. Support is quick, helpful and professional. Its my pleasure to leave a great review here.

AniaBshop

I'm getting myself familiarized with the app at this point, and I have to say the tutorials and walk-throughs are very easily digestible! A huge selling point for me is the integration with all POD services! And may I just say WOW, the support is truly amazing! Thank you Brian!

M & M Tack Shop

Advanced Shipping Rules has been a great addition for us. Brian has been very helpful and prompt. We certainly recommend this app.

Überbartools™

Just what our store needed! Very prompt and customer service as well! Keep it up! Totally recommended!

Poepke

Advanced shipping rules has helped us with complicated International shipping issues. It has helped us to expand our International business. Brian Dillon has been super helpful whenever we have encountered anything we needed help with. Would definitely recommend this app.

MMTUM

very good customer service ! great app works well and offers more possibilities than shopify for specific shipping rules

Transistor Music

The only app we found that could cope with the intricate fulfilment rules we needed our store to have. Amazing support. Recommended without hesitation.

MoreThanClassy.com

Here at MoreThanClassy.com we give away a lot of merchandise to our wonderful clientele, so we decided to streamline the entire giveaway process and make it more user-friendly. After I installed the Advanced Shipping Rules Application, I was having trouble getting the Shipping Rates to stay with the products from my special Group, once other products were added to the Shopping Cart. I contacted Support and Brian Dillon responded right away! He went in and figured out what was wrong in just a few minutes. Then he did something inspiring and unusual, he went above and beyond your typical support response. Brian went into my Shipping Settings and made all the necessary changes to fix the problem and set it all up properly! NO JOKE! Brian took care of everything without even being asked. He took the time to do what most people don’t. He set things right. Now that’s what I call excellent customer service. After hearing from Brian, I tested the Shipping Rates and everything’s working perfectly! ;-)

In addition, Brian realized I was on a more expensive Advanced Shipping Rules Plan that I didn’t need. After bringing it to my attention, he helped me switch to a lower priced Plan that was much cheaper and more suitable for my business. Are you kidding me, bro? This is the kind of thoughtful service every consumer should receive when they reach out for help. Don’t just do the bare minimum. Knock the ball out of the park!

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Thank you so much! If I could give Advanced Shipping Rules 10 Stars, I would! Keep up the great work!

Paradise Candles & Gifts

This app works flawlessly! It's easy to set up and has all the options anyone would need. Had a problem and spoke with Brian who took care of the issue right away. Thank you so much!

TechniqueTools

The best customer service I've ever received for a Shopify app. The app itself is also a dream, no glitches with our theme, clean and understandable layout, and works perfectly for our online store. Recommended.