Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Nutrition Faktory

This app does absolutely anything you could want with shipping rates. I was about to give up on trying to get everything synced up with stores and domestic shipping, but after working with Molly, she easily helped me accomplish all our needs. Best customer support ever. If you need customized shipping, don't waste your time with other apps, this is all you need.

Baha'i Books Australia

I've used this App for two years now, and after receiving help for complex changes, I'd just like to say this is the only shipping App, of the many tried, that manages complexity logically, and with great support.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

We use the app to optimize shipping rates for our customers. The customer support to help us get the most out of the app is responsive and helpful.

MISSION Boat Gear

OMG! The solution to dimensional shipping and multiple package shortcomings of Shopify. I have been able to increase my shipping revenue dramatically and charge appropriately.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Wonderfully elegant way to solve the complexities of having several PoD suppliers while managing international shipping solutions. Great support staff!

corplex-online

Support Molly help me consolidate 184 ship rates of 95 zones x 100 postal codes under 14 rules. Criteria matched zones to postal codes. Molly from Support was a critical component to making it happen.

Brenda Bogart

The app is great and does exactly what I wanted it to do which is sell my product at a flat rate and have a different smaller rate for each additional item ordered. And the support was excellent!!! They did everything I asked, were super easy to work with, and followed up to make sure everything was good.

Angels Plus

I've been using this for a year and it is the most valuable app I have on Shopify. It is very powerful and unless your product line is simple with very limited shipping variability, this will help immensely. The "rules" capability is especially powerful. Support has also been excellent with fast response times and thorough answers.

creativegardensni

A complex but massively powerful APP! Capable of everything I've needed it to do and more. Takes time to get your head around the setup but it is logical and the support from Molly has been awesome so far! Recommended for anyone needing some proper postcode structure.

HHPLIFT

I've used ASR on several stores. Works great every time. Exceptional support and consistent response time. Highly recommend this app to any store owner.