Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Chalet Nursery

This app has solved our very complex set of needs for our delivery & planting options in the cart! Brian and his team made the necessary updates and worked with me to get it just right. It's a game-changer for our business.

Spirit of the Maker

I needed a solution to charging shipping per vendor and this app performed beautifully. Great support too helped me through. Very easy to use

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app is awesome, fully loaded with so many options that virtually you can do exactly what you want with your shipping fees. Most importantly, the support is stellar, and one of the fastest I have experienced so far with the many apps I have used in the Shopify ecosystem.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Great app - solves our shipping config issues. We're using it on 2 sites and it works perfectly. Great support as well - definitely worth the investment.

S h o p n D r o p

Awesome app!!! Highly recommend it

Little Prairie Craft Co.

I recieved great customer service when I recently had a problem... I'm still trying to figure out how to use blender rates but would def rather overcharge people shipping that I refund later rather then to shortchange myself customers shipping charges.

Wadsworth Salon

Just started using the app. So far, it seems to work perfectly for what we needed. The support team is extremely helpful as well!

White Lion Athletics

Remember This: when you purchase any product you are also purchasing the service that comes with that product. The Customer Support for this app is unparalleled and exemplary. Thorough and detailed explanations are provided by phone or email and in the timely manner.

The app is also awesome and very powerful. It actually makes planning out your shipping very educational and enjoyable.

Up1 Designs

I used the app for multiple shipping methods and this app does a wonderful job and super fast to set up..thanks to great customer support (Brian) super helpful and does a great job on explaining the features of Advance Shipping Rules app. A big thank you to your team!

Olympian Bitcoin

We have successfully made it work for our e-commerce store: https://olympianbitcoin.store
Also, very quick response to our question via email. Recommended!