Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Of a Kind

We wanted to offer free shipping on a single product, which this app was able to do for us very easily. When I needed the rules to get more detailed, they provided great support via email and phone and walked me through how to get the functionality I needed. Great app!

Allparts Music

Excellent app for automatically determining if an address is residential or commercial, and offering the appropriate rates with no customer input. Savings from this feature alone will pay for the app. We reported a minor bug that prevented a shipping option from displaying, and the developer responded quickly with a fix. An apparent limitation is that shipping methods cannot be reordered and the default method cannot be changed, but it turns out this is a limitation of the Shopify checkout page, not the Advanced Shipping Rules app. This one's a wise purchase for sure.

Ohyouresofancy

I was having trouble like I normally do with shipping, I installed this app had a question and called for support. They answered on the 2nd ring and were able to help me set up and fix all of my shipping needs.

Chicago Brick Oven

Works great! Intuitive and capable. We use ASR on our retail and wholesale stores. Support is great too. Highly recommend...

Maverick's Attic Vintage Co.

I'm just getting started with this app and can see that it is perfect for what I'm using it for. I can now calculate shipping rates that come from my physical store in Maryland, while also calculating shipping rates coming from my drop shipping company Printful, based in North Carolina.
Customer support gets an A++. I needed quick help and Brian responded to my emails immediately with a solution. The use of this app is going to be a game changer for my ecom store!

Gambino Winery

The customer service is fantastic!! I received help in setting up the app even though it was during the holidays. Brian even set me up in a custom plan that fit our store better. 5 stars for this app and service.

wholesalewaterheater

Simply put, this is the BEST app for shipping needs, works great and has the best support of any app on Shopify!
August 2019,
Brian continues to amaze with his outstanding support. If you need a shipping app that works and has GREAT support, look no further
Follow up to my earlier review...
This is the beat app I have used so far for my store. Outstanding support. If you have complicated shipping, this is the app for you.
Another update...
Support continues to excellent and fast.
Thanks
another update...
5 more stars...brian continues to provide first class support

Kewlioo

what a great app that helps with shipping and help us solve all of our complex shipping needs worldwide

Voyages Toys Comics & Games

This app makes setting up shipping costs by product size so much easier. I have been waiting 5 years for an app like this to improve shipping cost accuracy.

The Graceful Goddess Store

After trying several other shipping rate Apps, we decided on Advanced Shipping Rules.
The Advanced Shipping Rules app has a lot of features, the admin section is intuitive, help files are informative and the support has been Excellent.
And, unlike other apps, the shipping rates are calculated real-time on the actual shipping from and to zip codes using the shippers own calculations.