Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

stsblue.com

The app is great. We used it for PO Box shipping options. Brian was quick and knowledgeable in helping us. Highly recommended.

Sacame El Jugo

Utilizo esta app para bloquear zonas de envio y colocar precio de envio a diferentes codigos
muy buena la instalacion y video explicativo

Aldea Home & Baby

Great App and even better customer service! they are extremely helpful in answering any set up questions, Highly recommend

FodShop

Fantastic App which helps me save so much money on complex shipping arrangements with many off-site affiliates. Couldn't recommend it enough!

Holistic Wellness Store

Brain was incredibly helpful and got my app and shipping rates set up in 30 minutes. Great customer service and support!

Apronsawesome

Explained my problem to Brian, had me up and running in minutes, Excellent support and service.
Terry

Coco Bakes

This app allows me to do things I thought weren't possible on Shopify! For example: I can provide Pick Up options, Delivery options, and more for my customers which makes their experience so much better! I cannot say enough great things about this app and will continue to use it forever and ever.

American Sale

This app is great! I love that I can have Sub Zones. That's a HUGE plus for us. We also utilize the Service Code feature, helping with our ERP integration. I've worked with Brian a few times on some things and he was quick to respond and easy to work with. They even just implemented FedEx SmartPost for us! Another plus! Would definitely recommend. You get a ton of features with this app.

Howe Well

I had no idea what I was doing and Brian was super helpful in helping me set up this app. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

Squeegee Press

Wow! What incredible service. We had a complicated shipping structure that I couldn't even begin to figure out. Brian was responsive, prompt, and spent a lot of time making things work. It took a few iterations, but he always quickly called and took as much time as needed to solve things. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!