Vimotia: Shoppable Video Maker

Turn TikTok Instagram Youtube social feed into shoppable video

Free plan available

K's Carpediem

Location Spain

Aplicacion fabulosa, muy funcional. Muy facil de usar y proporciona otra dimension a la tienda on line.

MHMStudios

Location United Arab Emirates

Super easy with many customization options, and just if you can add one option to replace video in the "edit Video" option so we can replace the video and keep all settings of the old video in other products the same with the new video.

SXFSHOP

Location China

The app is simply,can help do more thing about upload vedio,we hope more man can use it ,we shall upload more vedio

CaleesiDesigns

Great app to add videos to our products and pages. Also had great tutorial videos on how to use the app.

BrilliantK9

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love it, no more YouTube ads playing competitors while my customers shop on my store. It helps to keeps the shop fast without bogging down. It works!

onsideshe

Location Hong Kong SAR

The support team was really helpful and save us a huge amount of time as we needed a bulk updated on 50+ videos. They did the job quickly and efficiently. Thanks a lot.

Buttery Feel

Really love the app, easy to use and doesn't slow your website. When I had issues the support team is amazing and gets it resolved very quickly.

Serenity Fashion Wear

The app is easy, quick and their support help is great! I use the app to provide demonstration of products by video.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

I love that my product video is now installed and is getting a lot of views. The customer service on this app is excellent. Always quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you again!

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app About 1 month

This application so useful! It offers so many features not found in other applications in Shopify App Store. First of all you can import videos from so many places, so you’re not limited to YouTube or your own home-made videos. Also there is a lot of customization available, even on the free plan if you are just starting out. But if you want even more customization and features you can go for the paid plan. Either way it’s nice because the application is easy to set up and you can give your customers product pages that feature helpful videos, and position those videos in the exact location you choose. Plus, if customers love the video and are tempted to buy, then they can easily click Add to Cart immediately without even going back to the product description. If those are features you want for your shopify store then I certainly recommend this app! By the way, If you want to see an example of a video in my store you can check this page: https://rejuvafresh.com/collections/best-selling/products/nano-mist-sprayer-skin-moisture-tester.