Vimotia Shoppable Videos & UGC

TikTok-like shoppable videos & gallery on website, boost sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Factory Ship2u

I install this app in my store. I like it. It does the job very well. Easy install and setup. Strongly recommend it.

killsblackmould

Location Australia

A powerful way to utilise video within your site without having the associated pollution of you-tube.

Safety Rail Source

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for a while and it's great. I recently requested some modifications to the position and icon among other things. They were quick to respond and very very helpful. Thanks for your assistance.

BBW Collections

The customer service here is so poor. Still waiting to hear back from them after we complained we are not able to share videos to our social sites even after subscribing.

June 21, 2022

Our support team has resolved the issue and replied you with the solution. But it seems our response emails all went into your spam box. Please check your spam folder or let us know your alternative email address by replying this review. Thanks.

YNDIZ Bag

I use this app to help polish my website and build social media presence. I have no product suggestions at this time.

HER Treasures Boutique

I love that I can add shoppable video to my site! This makes it easier to connect with our customers

Ascension Inspired Clothing

What a FANTASTIC APP!! This app enables me to add great video features to the different pages on my Shopify website. We all know video sells product and this app makes my website look professional and adds the bling to my website that makes me stand out amongst the other website. Importantly Vimotia is part of the Hextom group of app where they have great dash board of tutorials and on going customer support. Charlie the main rep guy has been first class in responding to my emails and helping me customise my new website to make it look first class. Thanks Charlie!

KARIN MATHEUS

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

App sensacional! Recomendo a todos pois era extamente eu que estava imaginando! Parabéns para toda a equipe de desenvolvedores !!!!

Haute Bungalow

I love this app ! I have been using it for about 6 months . At first It was little confusing to figure out but every time I messaged someone got right back to me and then I learned how to do it - we use it often !

God's Elect Apparel Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i Like the app, it makes nice videos. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9