Vimotia: Shoppable Video Maker

Turn TikTok Instagram Youtube social feed into shoppable video

Free plan available

SpikeMode

I use this app to help me with my store. I hope it helps me sell more of my purses and other items I have

moniqueinbrisbane

Location Australia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I wanted to share tiktok video of me creating the art that I'm selling. app was easy to follow and use.

Metanoia Melanin

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just started using Vimotia, so far I love it. Very easy to use and the videos upload in high quality!

Liberty Safe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very user-friendly and easy to publish videos on any page or product page on your website. Great customer service too.

pabilistore

Location Australia

love it, an easy setup. But the URL Import videos does not work though. I tried many times and it won't work. You can add chrome extensions for a video downloader that works for me.

Positive Intent

Such an amazing app, one of the best out here.. I love this!!! I wish I knew about this sooner, You won't regret it.

Edu_speedy

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good and easy to use app, still copy URL of my product source pages and click the options in the setup pages. Thx!

Raw

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great! I appreciate this app for being free because I am just starting my business and this will help

Brasil 1000 Grau.

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

muito bem feito.................................................................simplesmente amei o app

claumyvelazquez

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

muy buena aplicación me encanto gracias por crear una herramientas tan genial solo una pega q se pueda agregar audio