Vimotia: Shoppable Video Maker

Turn TikTok Instagram Youtube social feed into shoppable video

Free plan available

BOSSBISH INC

I used this app to help me give a visual of my product to customers and they love it. I love how it works and integrate with Shopify. I really wish the Pro wasn't so much monthly. ...pretty costly.

NEW LOOK 4LESS

Thanks for this app been able to create wonderful video ads and have definitely referred it some friends of mine.
Jean Paul

Compliments Aglow®

So pleased with how this app will help my business grow and keep customers engaged on my website. Equally pleased with how quickly and efficiently my questions were addressed and answered.

Uptown Sox

Great app, so far it has helped generate sales. Only critique is that it's difficult to scroll up and insert video into the page sometimes.

connectionjewelry

Location Switzerland

i use this app and i like to have this app at my store was great to have them for make my store look nice

GymFox Sportswear

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! My customers have more confidence when purchasing because they can actually SEE what the product will look like. That is one of the biggest issues with online shopping but the videos increase the trust between my shop and the customer. Definitely worth it! Only issue is the tab for the video takes a littleeee long to pop up but other than that its flawless. 100% would recommend!!!

SHERO BEAUTY

Location Malaysia

Really like the video feature, I only wish there is a customer service help, cause somehow the video also appears on the home page when I only set on the product page. But overall a great feature

Tienda for Less

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to add my first video to my product page, it was very easy to use. Can't thank you enough for this amazing app.

Threads

Location India

really excellent app work well , some more features can be provided on free. the positioning of the video button should be made easy as it is not perfectly fitting in editing window

SmileSlippers

Works great. Easy to configure. Get it for yourself and try. Highly recommend. I am still getting around it.