Reviews (329)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique integration of shoppable videos and user-generated content into product pages, which boosts sales and conversion rates. They praise its user-friendly interface, effective on both desktop and mobile, and excellent customer service. The app also provides tutorial videos for easy understanding of its functionality. It offers a free plan, allowing merchants to scale and upgrade as needed. It's especially beneficial for those looking to add high-quality shoppable video content to their webstore.

April 5, 2024

they really help, i got 20 videos for free

AFA Store
2 months using the app
April 28, 2024

Easy to Use and help to boost selling product.

Ranjvani

Emirates Emporium
United Arab Emirates
38 minutes using the app
February 16, 2024

The wizard is helpful to set up, features seem to be good, still trying to get it to work for my site though.

Slash7
34 minutes using the app
April 4, 2024

Easy to setup, good app

The Muddy Jumpers
37 minutes using the app
Edited July 31, 2023

I just started using this app but so far it offers a lot more than several others I tried and deleted. This one is a keeper!

After using it for a bit I have to say I really like the features in this app and feel it is perfect for my needs. However I took off one star from my original impression because the interface is strange as it has no scroll bars and lacks clarity, especially when editing position of videos, the look etc. This delayed my being able to use it because I simply could not clearly see how to get things done. The tutorial is not quite up to date which added to my difficulties since there is a bit of a mistmatch. Turns out a lot of the functionality is hiding under the fold but there is nothing to signal this and without the scroll bars to let me know, it took me a while to dig up the hidden settings sections.

Summer Indigo