VideoWise ‑ Shoppable Videos

Shoppable Videos, TikTok videos, Product videos, Video gallery

From $79/month. 14-day free trial.
VideoWise | Shoppable Videos

Crossrope

We're testing the app, some minor issues preventing us from launching right now, but the VideoWise team has been very responsive and helpful with fixes. Communication is on point, excited to see this live!

February 14, 2022

Our team is always responsive and willing to help with any custom theme customisations. Super excited to see shoppable videos live on Crossrope!

- Claudiu

Golf Stuff

Excellent app and people, did not work with my theme to start but they kept at it until the issue was resolved

January 12, 2022

We're always here to help, Darcy. Your feedback means the world to us, thank you so much! <3

EMANI

Very excited to launch this app on our shopify site, on-boarding process was amazing and they helped us to create a winning thumb nail :)

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much, it's our pleasure!! 🙏

Shop Rongrong

Great experience using Videowise. The founder and team members are very helpful with all my questions. They also help me upload videos too. Great customer service that exceeds my expectation. I recommend you try this app. It has made my store stands out from the competition.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much, we'll always be here for you!

Sleepcloud

This app is amazing! I believe this app will be revolutionary for online storefronts. Also, their customer support is amazing! If i could give 10+ stars i would :)

November 4, 2021

Hurray! Thanks a bunch, we're super grateful and always here for you! <3

Jojo Mono

This app is a game changer. We have looked into all video apps and this one goes beyond what we actually needed. Great shoppable videos, many formats available, super easy to work with- these guys even helped us placing them wherever they convert the more. 100% efficient dedicated support. I'd give a 10* if I could.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much on behalf of our team, it's been really great working with you as well! 🙏

- Claudiu

EcoFlow Sverige

Great application with many features, you can highlight videos and make more engagement on the site both from their cloud but also youtube, etc, backend looks good and is user-friendly. Support is A+ where they help you with any issues!

September 17, 2021

Appreciate the feedback guys 🙏 Support will always be A+!!

eCommsell

Great solution for all Shopify stores. customer service was top class. they offer analytics to give you insights on which videos are working on where. highly recommend.

August 7, 2021

🙏 This made our day, thank you so much, we're happy to help!

Bondi Air Co

Very user friendly app with exceptional support. Have already seen trackable results and sales coming through. Highly recommend this app.

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much, we're happy about the results as well. Can't wait to do a case study 🚀🚀

CAMSKNS

Great app! Claudia is BEAST at customer support helping us integrate it into our product pages. So nice and SO CLEAN!

July 22, 2021

We appreciate the kind words, thank you so much!! 🙏