Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 20, 2021

I really love the video I have just created in 5 minutes. I recommend using VImeo videos. Bluenoemi Israeli Jewelry sterlingsilverjewel.com

Bluenoemi Jewelry
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 21, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

February 19, 2021

I have created a wonderul video but I can't use it or share it unless I upgrade. A real shame as everything I read suggested that it was free unless you wanted to use Pro templetes. A bit dissapointented, unless I am doing something silly. I hope I am being silly

Jasper's Catering
Time spent using app: 7 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 21, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review. You can create, save, & download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30 second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us how you like your video.

February 18, 2021

excelente aplicación, puedes crear grandes videos sin tener absolutamente ningún conocimiento o experiencia. fácil de editar y con resultados increíbles

wow shop noww
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 21, 2021

¡Fantástico! Nos alegra saber que te gusta mucho nuestra aplicación. Trabajaremos para seguir mejorándola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para calificarnos.

February 15, 2021

Super easy to use especially if you are new to the video game. Makes extremely professional looking ads.

The Glass Lotus
Time spent using app: 7 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 16, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

February 15, 2021

I really like this app as it is easy to use. It will be good if there is regular updates on the template and content

Buzybunch
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Edited February 11, 2021

I dont want to use again. Although it has great access to make great videos, pricing is extremely expensive especially when you're a small business just starting out. All costs add up and unfortunately this is a big cost.

Awaken by Hiba
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create and download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (those without the PRO sticker on them). Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them so check this option is enabled. Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade.

February 11, 2021

Found Vimeo Create simple and easy to use, very straightforward and able to create multiple videos quickly.

Liberty United 1776
Time spent using app: 6 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Edited February 10, 2021

This app helped me promote my products. My potential customers can have a good idea about my offers. It provides some kind of better visual of our brand.

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear
Time spent using app: 8 months

February 10, 2021

Not free. £6 a month after free trial period. Please change this in your installation of the application in Shopify website app store. It says it's free to use, but doesn't say after free trial period finished, one will be charged at least £ 6 a months for your basic account.

21stCenturyRetail
Time spent using app: 2 months

February 9, 2021

A bit Awful for the first video. Couldn't see it from my store front after uploading. Can you fix this?

Luxuriant Hairs
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 10, 2021

Oh no! We currently support auto-embed in several Shopify store themes, but it seems that the auto-embed did not work on your store's theme.
As a workaround, the video can be embedded manually, but first, it has to be deleted from the product page. For more information could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can further assist you?