4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create professional, high-quality videos for their stores and marketing campaigns. They value its variety of templates, music options, and customization features, as well as its seamless integration with Shopify. Many have noted its speed, efficiency, and positive impact on customer engagement and brand promotion. The app's customer service is also praised for being responsive and helpful.

March 1, 2021

First I downloaded the app, it auto connected to an unrelated client vimeo account without asking me. I then had to disconnect, create an account for my business. Then I see templates, some with a “Pro” badge. So I click one with no pro badge. Then it tells me I need to download the vimeo app. Download the app and it’s sideways, no tablet version. Then it asks me what kind of videos I want to make, and eventually asks me for money to do anything. Total waste of my time.

Kamerastore.com
Finland
13 minutes using the app
Vimeo, Inc. replied March 1, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read about your experience with our app. Please note that the optimal VC for Shopify experience occurs when operated on a computer or laptop, as it is not supported on tablets nor mobile web. For additional information or so we can assist further, could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact?

December 7, 2020

asking for £40 per month to add a logo to the video. What a useless app. Also how hard is to allow using your product images directly from your shopify products

Lozain.com
7 minutes using the app
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 8, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade
Additionally, how a video is created is up to you! Our highly customizable templates allow you to piece together a video relatively quickly while still letting you insert your own elements (footage, images, copy, and more). Starting from scratch lets you execute on a specific vision, and is a great option if you know exactly what you’d like to do. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

December 21, 2023